Reviews for Restoring Faith
dallas chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
awwwwwwwwww... you make it so so so sweet... i love their interaction at the end of this chapter.. hopefully you will write more awsome chapter like this one.. thx for the update...
Reggieme chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Great twists in this chapter. Another story from you that is quickly becoming one of my favorites. And double bonus for me and I'm sure all your other readers as you updated my favorite Trouble With Dames. Clicking over to the latest with Alex and Olivia and that amazing AU 1940s epic adventure you've set them in.

So for review readers even if you aren't a Law & Order SVU fan and/or A/O shipper still highly recommend reading Trouble With Dames. It's brilliant.
MoonStruckMonster chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
I love it! But I feel like your victimizing Maura too much or Maura herself is acting like she is the only victim. Yes, Constance didn't originally want a child but she knew from the moment she saw Maura she was special. I mean Constance got hit by a car because she was protecting Maura, and that's what she's always been doing protecting her DAUGHTER. And Phillip, wow. Imagine how he must've felt. He practically forced to be a father because of Constance's connection with Hope. And even through that, he loved her to his best ability.
ladybugsmomma chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
That definitely is a lot for someone to take in. I hope Maura does get to meet her biological mother. Can't wait for more!
unicorn1111 chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
An interesting set of revelations. I like the way you have set up Maura's parents, caring but very distant. You can see why Maura went away at age 10, the house she was raised in would have been a very cold one.

I also like the developing relationship between Maura and Jane, its going slow and steady, which is the best way, as far too many stories have them going from friends to incredibly intimate in seconds.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
guardianrock chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Damn, I was not expecting that one! But it does make sense if you think about it. It does explains things about Maura and her mother. Also, that ending, my heart was all but bursting with pure joy.

Awesome chapter!
ladybugsmomma chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
I extremely hate cliffhangers! Hurry and update so that we can know what happens! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
I really like this alot.
RaneJizzoli chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
gah you write amazingly well, even if you do leave things all cliffhangery (hey you asked for reviews complaining about cliffhangers :p). Eagerly awaiting the next installment.
L0E chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
I actually love cliffhangers, as long as they are solved soon! :-)

What a beautiful story! I loved Angela in the first chapter. And I love how Maura turns to Jane after all been through.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
L0E chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
I actually love cliffhangers, as long as they are solved soon! :-)

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
Reggieme chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
I'm definitely hooked. Can't wait to read more.
Renconteur chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
*walks away and kicks a trash can, mumbling to myself*
EllenRipley8 chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
wow great story so far. your doing a great job so far, its very well written. Keep up the good work and i look forward to more :)
Jobee24 chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Sneaky, I expected the aunt to be Hope if course:) great chapter from maura's interactions with Jane and her dad to your mild cliffhanger ending.
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »