Reviews for Restoring Faith
Yuri-hime chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
I'm loving this story too :3
And your one-shots-turned-full-length-stories are the best! :D
ErisedWild chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Jane nodded. "It was a good show. The psychiatrist was a dead ringer for Ma." ]

It's sneaky and brilliantly written lines like this that throw me a curveball and make your writing so addictive. XD
Terri chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
Oh man that was so good and so funny.I loved the way you saved the love making part for last that you worked up to it and that was good as well. Hurt my heart that Maura's mother didn't want to be in her life like she wanted her to,but who needs her when she has Jane.I'll take Maura and Jane any day at the same time just don't tell my girlfriend LOL. :-)
Lanaholic chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
You know... I love this ff by you so much that I don't want to read the last chapter because it would mean... the end.

You gained a loyal follower of yours with me now. Lol
Breezyme123 chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
Well... I will certainly look at Tiramisu in a different way from now ;)

Ty for a very entertaining and engaging story. :D
Breezyme123 chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
amazing! :D
Breezyme123 chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
I have to be honest and say that, thus far, I like your version of this portion of the story MUCH better than the one that the show itself came up with. :D TY
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
:) so sweet
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Amazing, love the character insight.
kjviking chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
Absolutely a great story. Reading this made me bust out laughing more than once as the conversations written were so true to the characters. Pleaseplease keep writing. I will keep reading.
lilscout chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Just when I thought I was out, you pull me back in...
Just kidding, already knee deep into this next story and it's only chapter two!
Holy drama! Bring it on! :)
riverkirby chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
I really really love... tiramisu. LOL great story, it was incredible and I wish they would hook these two up already lol
riverkirby chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
I think the ending of this chapter was my fav with her and her dad, and Bass is always awesome lol.
Fellfarer chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Bravo! When I actually hear the characters' voices while reading, I *know* the story is good. Really, you capture them really well, the banter is spot on! Lots of love for your fic, thanks for sharing :)
RestlessSoul03 chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
I loved this! I love their playfulness with each other, adorable.
217 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »