Reviews for Restoring Faith
IrisJsy chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
You are amazing!
4everBooth chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
Last night I went to bed and the last thing I did was checking if there were any new arrival here and I saw this story. I was just going to read the first chapter because it was rather late. 2,5 hors later I had read and even re-read parts of this story.

It without any doubt one of the best fanfic I've read. It's captivating, sweet, beautiful, funny and incredibly well-written. You have a wonderful style of writing and in my very humble opinion a great eye for these two wonderful characters. I've always like Tess Gerritsen's novels about Rizzoli and Isles and in a way they are nothing like the characters in the show. But I'm fine with that because Angie ands Sasha does such a great job portraying them that the differences between the show and the books simply just doesn't matter. I LOVE the show and are an avid reader of fanfiction.

This story just grabbed a hold on me an I couldn't stop reading it. I tried to read slowly and not miss out on anything. I'm a speed reader but this time I took my time. The tone, the warmth and pure beauty of it all...damn you are good!

You got these two pegged down and it's easy to see you that you really like both of them. And the way that you've caught the essence of what makes them such great characters. Jane's protectiveness and almost fierce loyality and great sense of humor, deflecting her somewhat softer sides to all but to Maura. And if I may say so I've never read a story with such great characterisation of Maura Isles as yours. Her insecurities about who she is and her quirkyness, or awkwardness. Also very protective and loyal and the way she had Jane's back at that hearing is actually something I could see happen in the show. And it had me both chuckling and tear up! ;)

Some really great scenes between Maura/Jane, Jane/Angela and Maura/with all her parents. All of them had something that I could take with me.

This story is a keeper! Thank you for a wonderful journey I feel honored to been given a chance to be a bystander in all this.
Yuri-hime chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
You have such wonderful plot and character creating talent. I love it :3
Yuri-hime chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
I'm loving this story too :3
And your one-shots-turned-full-length-stories are the best! :D
ErisedWild chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Jane nodded. "It was a good show. The psychiatrist was a dead ringer for Ma." ]

It's sneaky and brilliantly written lines like this that throw me a curveball and make your writing so addictive. XD
Terri chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
Oh man that was so good and so funny.I loved the way you saved the love making part for last that you worked up to it and that was good as well. Hurt my heart that Maura's mother didn't want to be in her life like she wanted her to,but who needs her when she has Jane.I'll take Maura and Jane any day at the same time just don't tell my girlfriend LOL. :-)
connyx chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
You know... I love this ff by you so much that I don't want to read the last chapter because it would mean... the end.

You gained a loyal follower of yours with me now. Lol
Breezyme123 chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
Well... I will certainly look at Tiramisu in a different way from now on...lol ;)

Ty for a very entertaining and engaging story. :D
Breezyme123 chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
amazing! :D
Breezyme123 chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
I have to be honest and say that, thus far, I like your version of this portion of the story MUCH better than the one that the show itself came up with. :D TY
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
:) so sweet
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Amazing, love the character insight.
kjviking chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
Absolutely a great story. Reading this made me bust out laughing more than once as the conversations written were so true to the characters. Pleaseplease keep writing. I will keep reading.
lilscout chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Just when I thought I was out, you pull me back in...
Just kidding, already knee deep into this next story and it's only chapter two!
Holy drama! Bring it on! :)
riverkirby chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
I really really love... tiramisu. LOL great story, it was incredible and I wish they would hook these two up already lol
220 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »