Reviews for Restoring Faith
riverkirby chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
I think the ending of this chapter was my fav with her and her dad, and Bass is always awesome lol.
Fellfarer chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Bravo! When I actually hear the characters' voices while reading, I *know* the story is good. Really, you capture them really well, the banter is spot on! Lots of love for your fic, thanks for sharing :)
RestlessSoul03 chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
I loved this! I love their playfulness with each other, adorable.
KalenCaelli chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
That is exactly how I pictured their first time. You have a real gift for Rizzles...Don't ever stop writing.
Fallen austin chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
I knew it..how could Hope not want to see Maura again. I loved the quiet conversation Hope and Jane were having when Maura went to get the tart. In my head I pictured Jane having her in a head lock making her say she was wrong...lol.

The scene with Maura & Constance made me say ahhh, she knew what Hope was like but never interfered, that must have been so hard. Then the way they said I love you, again..ahhh!. It tied that bit up nicely

"I'm laughing at you because you're funny," she said, raising up on all fours to meet Jane's mouth again. "I'm kissing you because you're beautiful." She let her fingers trail seductively below Jane's belly, running them along her folds. "But I'm fucking you because you're incredibly sexy."...Wow... Hands down, my favourite line...that was some kind of hot...*Reaches for paper to fan herself* lol

That ending was perfect..I'm sat smiling like an idiot at my laptop. This was so good. Thanks for sharing your incredible talent with us. It was a pleasure to read. :)
Fallen austin chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
I really felt the tension Maura felt when both her mothers were in the hotel suite. Then the cheek kiss with Constance as she left, thinking that it lacked the warmth of Hope's embrace. That was beautifully written, it showcased the contrast between both her mom's brilliantly.

I loved Maura jumping in to protect Jane, you can't argue with science...or a pissed off girlfriend it would seem, lol.

Great chapter again. I get the feeling that things aren't going to go as planned for brunch with Jane though.
Fallen austin chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
This was great, you captured Maura's feelings perfectly. I loved that at the end of the night the only place she wanted to be was with Jane, I guess Jane's her alternative of comfort food. Can't blame her really. :)
Fallen austin chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
"Jane's lucky to have you."

Angela patted her arm. "You just make sure to tell her that every day, okay?" So funny..haha

Ah..., this chapter was so good, from the date to Jane stopping them going any further, to Angela. I loved that she was there to offer a mothers support. :)
Fallen austin chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
"They call me 'Queen of the Dead'."... "Ah," he said. "Not many people can call themselves royalty." He smiled, faintly. "My colleagues merely call me a 'Barterer of Bones.'" I loved this new relationship starting with both her dad and her mom. Great writing as always ;)
Fallen austin chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
"Jane, I used to go home every night wishing that you were coming home with me. So, no, for me it isn't weird. And it isn't moving too fast. And the timing isn't wrong. You can switch off that heightened emotional intelligence," Favourite line

I love the humour you have going on through this, it really is so in keeping with their characters. :)
Fallen austin chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Whoa...Hope's alive and is Constance's sister... Now that I never saw coming!. I felt really sorry for Maura, you wrote her reactions perfectly. Then Jane again...just awesome. "Well, first, we're going to eat dinner, because at twelve dollars a pop, I'm not letting these salads go to waste. Then, we'll figure out whether you want to find Hope Dixon. She's out there, Maura." So so good :)
Fallen austin chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
I love Jane's protective side, her hand touching the small of her back to just let her know she was their supporting her. I do things like that so it feels real to me. Then the way you described Maura wanting Jane's hand back on her knee only to remember that, that was the hand that held the gun that pulled the trigger. It felt right that she would feel conflict at that point. Great story so far :)
Fallen austin chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
"Has our week-long estrangement made you completely forget the content of my character?" the detective asked, crossing her arms over her chest. "I'm not taking no for an answer. I'm coming with you." Favourite line. This is the Jane I know and love.

I love the way you write, you have their traits down to a tee. It's like I'm watching it in my mind as I'm reading it. Very few authors on this site can do this for me. You have a true gift, thank you :)
Fallen austin chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I love Angela, the way she interferes (Oops...I mean helps lol).

At least she let her in, that's a start right?. I hate these two lovely ladies falling out. :)
Monkey chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
K you need to get ourself over to the R&I studios ans demand they give you a job on thier writing team. When they say yes, which they will, you can fire the current wrters and make this show awesome. If for any reason you dont do this i hope sincerely that you keep writing. What a great story you told, thank you:-)
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »