Reviews for This Isn't ScoobyDoo
Biichi-gi chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
I gotta say Jules is actually my least favorite character, so I'm not much for stuff with just her. I do like Greg so I read this and was pleasantly surprised. No surprise there, really;). But I crawled on the outrage bandwagon with you when Greg decided he was a failure as a leader and was going to hand in the olde resignation. Darned good thing Ed was there and moved (another big surprise!) decisively to deny him that option. This seemed a bit short-ish as I prefer things tied up in a nice bow at the end, as a reader, but it was well done and nicely insightful.
janet84 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
This was really beautiful, thanks! We spend so much time concentrating on Sam and Jules during PoL that we sometimes forget to imagine what's going through poor Greg's head. He had an impressive range of emotions to cycle through!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Great story!
Justicerocks chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I really liked this.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Awesome. Very true to their relationship. Catch ya on the flip side.
obsi2 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Hey there! I loved it! It's been a great way to complete the non-seen scenes after POL. And I love the Greg and Jules' relationship. You must keep on writing stories. Way to go!
Sules chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I really enjoyed your story! I love how you showed Greg's emotions and his paternal feelings to Jules. The dialogue between them was great.

Keep writing your stories. Your really good at them!
sydcasy chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Awesome story, love their father-daughter relationship! Great job :)
Delysia chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I really enjoyed that! It was short but hit the spot and the dialogue was very in character. Good work.
imflashpoint-addicted chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Aww this was cute! I liked it!
AshLiz chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I enjoyed your story. I always did believe that Greg thought of Jules as a daughter. There were a few spelling errors but it didn't distract from the overall story nice job