Reviews for as if you have a choice
Not a Guest 22 chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
I really love this. I am absolutely horrible at describing how I feel about something, but... This was beautiful. Something about it just strikes a feeling within me that feels good. So thank you for this!

- Not a Guest 22
horoscopesarelies chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Ugh perfect from start to finish! I loved how the Lamia made Merlin think of Morgana and go to her and how he was tired of all the deflecting and hiding so he just made a decision once and for all, I LOVED IT :D
Haldir639 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Wonderful fic, I would love to see a sequel to this someday - the open ending is juuuuust right for one, don'tcha think?
Jess S1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
OK, I think I've read this fic half a dozen times. It's wonderful. Short, and heart-rending at times, but sweet too. And you made Morgana good again! YAY! I know she had to end up a villain, but I hated losing her as a good character!
Well done.
I don't suppose there's any chance of a sequel? When Merlin Emrys and his wife, Lady Morgana, come back to Camelot? Cause I'd really, really like to read that!
Regardless, well done with this one. Thanks for sharing. :-)
katie farmer chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
you should write a sequel.
ImperfectSystem chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Fantasica ! This should be made into a full multichaper story!
Sacred3 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
wow! so beautiful! I do love running away fics. brilliant. now hoping for a sequel or epilogue.
rawr52 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Liked it. Nice spin on the Lamia episode :)
Morganaftw chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
i like it bbc should of done this then merlin and morgana get the love they deserve. xx you amazing
Paladinobr chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I love your stories and I hope to see a sequel of this story, :)
Meri Ley chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
You have again dazzled me with this wonderful piece, brickroad. How soon, oh how soon will Merlin realize that his destiny lies not just in Arthur's Albion but also in Morgana's.
Kitty O chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
"Then run away with me."

Fist punching the air there. Yes! Just what needs to happen! Because this way, she's happy, he's happy, they can take care of Aggie later, and Arthyr doesn't need to be protected from Morgana! Just legalize magic and everything is happy!

This is why I love this show/fandom.

I really dislike romance genre generally but this was too perfect.

Add an epilogue where they return, maybe?
Rya3SaberVltar chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I like it, but how will Morgana react when he shows her he has magic? Hmmmm.
Alkeni chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I love it. This story has made my day.
Mike chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Just saw the episode-would have been really good if that happened in the episode.