Reviews for Warmth
Simply Bookworm chapter 13 . 6/10
So good! Please update soon!
What about catalina? To me it certainly seemed like in Nightwing issue 93, that Catalina raped him
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 13 . 7/22/2016
who ever watching your going to diieeee...have fun in hell. cuz I coming at you jerks! Story is amazing sad and pulls at my heart but wonderful too!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 3 . 7/21/2016
nah it was well hint unless there not use to slash talk haha. XD I love this! I mean if it was bro love or slash love it go ether way. I think bat just needs some one to understand him too. His very caring just does not do well with emotions and it confuses him because his a lost with his own self. I love Bruce and think his very loving and kind in his own bat worry way :) AWESOME STORY :D
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
your a/n note I sooo get you! jasontodd and Dick/Grayson for life!
Scary chapter 13 . 6/27/2016
I really really enjoy reading your fan fiction (man, that sounds so horrible considering what's been going on in there XD). So I'm just dropping by to say 'thank you' for sticking with it :)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/10/2016
Wow... I'm so intruiged and wanting to know more but... So disturbed at the same time... Please continue this! It needs to have a happy ending. Or at least not end it THAT way! Please please please!
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 13 . 5/3/2016
The feels are hitting hard. This entire story I just wanted to cry. Loved every chapter, and your writing style is very good. Your characters weren't over-the-top OOC so that's good. Loving the story thus far and I know I'll love anything else you put up.

Love, lmBH
Saevitis chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
PrettyKitty Luvs U chapter 13 . 4/17/2016
OMG! UPDATE!
Skylight07 chapter 13 . 4/17/2016
So glad to see this story being continued! Hope this story will be written to completion. I will try to patiently wait for each new update. I love your writing and all the emotions portrayed by the characters. Can't help but feel so many intense emotions while reading!
Tona-Babino chapter 7 . 2/14/2016
Okay I read this story again and had to go back for this chapter to review. This chapter has such an amazing and important part to it. I cannot describe how astoundingly on point the characterization is. Jason is one of my fave DC characters because of his layers (Dick is second) and his morals. Like Bruce tells him he can't kill because it's just too easy. But I feel like Bruce however can't comprehend what Dick explains here. That Jason still has morals for his killing habits. In fact except for maybe BftC Jason, he would have the most control. Being able to easily pull the trigger isn't what matters actually, but what does is why and Bruce can't grasp that. It's to me a big chunk of the Bruce/Jay dynamic and issues they have and you really nailed it. Amazing writing. *throws roses*
Tona-Babino chapter 12 . 2/14/2016
I absolutely love this story! I also really like that you included Tarantula. It's often an ignored but important part of Nightwing. Not only do I hope they get there in time but I would love to see more Tim and Bruce. I really enjoy their dynamic you've created. Bravo! *applauds*
Leradomi chapter 12 . 2/3/2016
wow please update and update soon not like months from now we are on a cliffhanger here!
verilyfranklin chapter 11 . 11/13/2015
Thank you for letting us know what has been going on! I'm happy to hear that you're still alive and I hope you start feeling better. You don't owe us anything but we would be glad to have a new chapter. You just work at your own pace and do what you need to to keep yourself healthy and happy. :)