Reviews for Love that starts in the beginning
brightnight003 chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
The story is not bad, but please stop writing the numbers (1) they drive me crazy! .

If you'd like to explain something do it in the text or write personal comments in () I personally wouldn't do that ether...but it's you choice and...the end Sounds As If Light were pregnant O.o
SuperSaiyanHollow chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Good job! You're moving up! And yay 1,000 words! XD I'll be updating my story this Friday so, look forward to it! Also, Chistofer read this. He said you left some stuff out of his recipe, but he won't let me tell you in this review because the whole world could see it. Chistofer and his stupid phobias! ;)
SuperSaiyanHollow chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
I think you did a great job with this chapter especially with the lime! Can't wait for the lemon! I love reading like when you put Daria's name because when fanfiction writers write about their personal life I usually don't understand, but now I do because I am with you 24/7! almost...

That challenge you got from meh! It totally would make L 200% more amazing, if that is possible, if he smelled like birthday cake Oreos!

Anyways good job! This is my longest review EVAR! ;)
SoShi Love x3 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Somehow I can't see Light being a cutter XP
SuperSaiyanHollow chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
It is your ssss! First to review! I think you did a really good job and thanks for the shoutout! Bye for now! ;)