Reviews for A Candy Red Letter
HyruleHearts1123 chapter 8 . 3/19
Is this going to be continued at some point, or has it been discontinued? I hope you'll continue it, because it's an incredibly interesting story, and it's given me ideas on how to write Karkat when I write my own fanfiction for Homestuck. On the other hand, I'll understand if you decide to discontinue it, as I've done the same to several stories in the past.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
I think it was great! But when are you going to do the next chapter? Please do it but take your time. 0u0
Sian the Scroll Thief chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
Can you please update this is just so beautiful please I want to know what happens next!
Sian the Scroll Thief chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
I can tell you we're a music student because I am as well and I was sitting thee thinking "I think this is a band student..." (Close enough right?) XD
Olive-Gravity chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
That. Was. Magical. O.O
Olive-Gravity chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
D': WHAT?! why? :( fine... .

Awesome plot! I love how this is going! Please continue! And spare the karkat? :?
hetawholockvengerstuck chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
It is sincerely bugging me that this has not been updated in 3 months. Because it's amazing. I hope you don't mind that it's inspired a story.

How do you even keep these guys in character? I try and Karkat turns into a wimp. And the Disciple...no, I was looking forward to her, but...now I'm sad and it's right before bed.

Also, the Condesce is spelled with a C. Just gonna say.
ChroSov chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
Dear God, it's so late but I'm just so addicted to this story! Keep it coming ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
This is an amazing story, you are a very talented writer. You describe sounds and images so well I can see the story playing out in my head. Please continue, I REALLY want to know what happens next.
aimlessNovelist chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
I'm loving this story! Update ASAP so I don't die from apprehension! BTW, you're a really good writer! Don't stop :D
Aanaya chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I adore the way you write :) It's very poetic and fluid. Keep up the good work, can't wait for the next update!
Scarpaw chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
Ummm... a bit confused here with the last two chapters... Did I miss something...?

Otherwise, great job, and continue the good work
curiouskat88 chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
dont kill karkat! n btw i luv ur fanfic! but i wont if u kill karat. i will not. no matter how good this gets.
Naruto fnatc chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
T_T poor Signless.
OuranKarate chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
AMAZING!

Please keep updating, this is one of the greatest things i have ever read!