Reviews for A Candy Red Letter
Guest chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
I think it was great! But when are you going to do the next chapter? Please do it but take your time. 0u0
Kuze Shiro chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
Can you please update this is just so beautiful please I want to know what happens next!
Kuze Shiro chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
I can tell you we're a music student because I am as well and I was sitting thee thinking "I think this is a band student..." (Close enough right?) XD
Olive-Gravity chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
That. Was. Magical. O.O
Olive-Gravity chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
D': WHAT?! why? :( fine... .

Awesome plot! I love how this is going! Please continue! And spare the karkat? :?
hetawholockvengerstuck chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
It is sincerely bugging me that this has not been updated in 3 months. Because it's amazing. I hope you don't mind that it's inspired a story.

How do you even keep these guys in character? I try and Karkat turns into a wimp. And the Disciple...no, I was looking forward to her, but...now I'm sad and it's right before bed.

Also, the Condesce is spelled with a C. Just gonna say.
ChroSov chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
Dear God, it's so late but I'm just so addicted to this story! Keep it coming ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
This is an amazing story, you are a very talented writer. You describe sounds and images so well I can see the story playing out in my head. Please continue, I REALLY want to know what happens next.
aimlessNovelist chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
I'm loving this story! Update ASAP so I don't die from apprehension! BTW, you're a really good writer! Don't stop :D
Aanaya chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I adore the way you write :) It's very poetic and fluid. Keep up the good work, can't wait for the next update!
Scarpaw chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
Ummm... a bit confused here with the last two chapters... Did I miss something...?

Otherwise, great job, and continue the good work
curiouskat88 chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
dont kill karkat! n btw i luv ur fanfic! but i wont if u kill karat. i will not. no matter how good this gets.
Naruto fnatc chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
T_T poor Signless.
OuranKarate chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
AMAZING!

Please keep updating, this is one of the greatest things i have ever read!
SteampunkSpork chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
I think that this has been one of my favorite fanfictions that I have read yet for homestuck, and i really hope that you will continue to update. :)

Keep up the great work!