Reviews for Pancakes
Canadian lamp chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
My life is complete. I think you just made best verb in this language. 'kolkolkol'ed'. Thank you for making my life beautiful again.
Larisya chapter 16 . 6/14/2015
Thank you for the story! I love it, especially the mix of point of views and the occasional content overlap. Sometimes I really want a scene from both main characters' perspectives, and that happened within reason throughout. This was sweet and I loved it. Thanks again!
Eternally Gone chapter 15 . 2/27/2015
Oh, my, gosh.
I was laughing the whole chapter. *claps* Awesome...
Guest chapter 14 . 8/13/2014
i think the fluff killed me.

So fluffyyyyyyy

aaaaaaaaaahhhhh

but it was written brilliantly oh my word i loved it!
The Chibiest Finnian chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
Canada is the maple god.
The Chibiest Finnian chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
(eats the pancakes) Mmmmm... those were good.
Mint-Chocolate-Leaves chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
Finally we get these two in the same area again - I love these two dearly but at the moment I want to knock their heads together and force them to make up.
Mattie really needs to forgive Romano. And Lovi, well he needs to never make Canada cry again.
Mint-Chocolate-Leaves chapter 11 . 3/3/2014
This was cute and I loved Lovi's dedication to trying to remake the pancakes in the same way that Mattie does. However, how's Mattie going to react to Lovi showing up with perfectly done pancakes...?
This was a really refreshing chapter again, and I need to go and read the next one!
Mint-Chocolate-Leaves chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
This chapter was really sad, and I send my heart out to Mattie. I don't understand why he's crying as much as he is, but he's just been rejected so I'll let it slide .
Nice chapter! Can't wait for Lovi's perspective.
Mint-Chocolate-Leaves chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
The shortness of this chapter was fine - don't worry about it. (I don't know how long ago it was since you wrote this chapter so you might not even be worried anymore...) haha...
Poor Matthew - I know that he feels upset because of how Lovino spoke to him, but honestly, Lovi's just terrible at expressing himself, and he's embarrassed and oh no. Will these two work things out please? AND WHY AMERICA? WHY ARE YOU BEING SO PROTECTIVE?!
Awesome chapter. I'll read more later!
Mint-Chocolate-Leaves chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
Oh Alfred was so cute when he was offering to join Mattie and beat up Lovi if he does anything stupid. That's sibling love right there. Slightly obsessive with all of the clocks though Mattie, which is kind of worrying... .
I hope that things don't remain so awkward between these two though, because I'd hate for there to be tension between one of my favourite pairings! On to the next chapter.
Mint-Chocolate-Leaves chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
Oh Veneziano and Romano interaction is so cute, and even though Romano is slightly annoyed and embarrassed, while Veneziano is just oblivious to the world, they're both so adorable!
Mattie making Lovi pancakes? So awesome - especially with how he's supposed to be an amazing cook. I wonder however, are the pancakes going to be to dear Lovi's standards?
Mint-Chocolate-Leaves chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
This chapter made me smile a bit, mostly because it was Romano's side to the previous chapter. While I admit that yes, this chapter was short, I have to admit it was nice because it was a refreshing chapter compared to the others and I love how Romano berates himself for calling both Canada and Italy cute.
Mint-Chocolate-Leaves chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
You have probably only deepened my love for this pairing with your beautiful writing. I hope this was your intention, because Romanada is so brillaint! (Or is it Canmano...?)
These two seem so sweet even though they're not even at the point where they've talked to eachother yet. I rather liked the brotherly scene with both italies. It was nice.
xXIceXxShatteredXx chapter 16 . 2/8/2014
Ah! I love, love, love this story! So cute! Love this couple! Is going to read the Pizza sequel right now! Thank you for such an amazing story! There needs to be more stories on this couple. They are just to cute!