Reviews for Malfoy Manner: Vaulted Aspirations
rbear1231 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
well i read all the works u have...i think...and i was hoping to get a return to the vult...i doubt cissy had a good honeymoon...maybe her dragon should put her in her wedding dressand while she wears it...do i really need to exsplain anymore?

im not a fan of all your works...but most i do enjoy

like i said i read all the malfoy manner chapters just to make sure before i comment.
Aya Diefair chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Well if I was as rich as how you described the Malfoy fortune ... I'd wanna fuck on top of it, too! Hell yess, Narcissa got that fantasy all right. Tehe!

I find this one oddly fascinating. The mental visuals you are able to provide through words makes me feel as if I am flanking the Malfoys during their wanderings in Diagon Alley. I found the interaction with Arthur so unexpected but yet seemed so casual as if it happened nearly every day.

I also am fascinated with how open they now are with each other, the communication between them brings new light on their shadowy relationship.

I am finding far to many favourites in your stash, missy!
Lucyole chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
man i want to be half as rich as the malfoys ;).
like the others that was a piece of art and i love it
ParvusaumDracoonis chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
A well put together piece. I get the Duck Tales Reference now. I loved the humor and the over all tone of this story and almost all of your earlier work.
16clumsyandshy chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Okay the one with the wedding is still my favorite but this was just cool as hell. I love that they were in the galleons and your description was a really good one. I got a perfect image. Sometimes you make me wanna go straight.
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Malfoy Tales! Woo Hoo!

perhaps Draco will think about making an honest woman of Narcissa?
SapphoAndCyanide chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This was probably my favorite one yet of the series

x)

I loved it!
Europec chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Sweet and nice. Very much love.
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Ha, "is that your wife?" oh gosh Draco, I was hoping he would say yes with out thinking. Dinner at the weasleys should be funny! That should be your next one! :) I love your stories!
97hollster chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Loved it:)
lilianthorn chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
very nice...lol

I do love the way you describe food! It's nearly as sumptuous as the smut. And art and culture...the Malfoys really are a good subject for you to display your writing and knowledge in a delightful and interesting way. I can never get enough of this series. I loved especially I think, the contrast between this lunch scene and the earlier one; Draco really has grown so much!