Reviews for Forcestone: Guardian of Light
AACM25 chapter 29 . 12/26/2017
this was incredible, loved shmi pov
AACM25 chapter 26 . 12/26/2017
Obi-Wan played her like a harp
AACM25 chapter 25 . 12/26/2017
I might be wrong but by this time wasn't shmi already freed, by my aproximation it has been 5 years since the events of phantom menace.
AACM25 chapter 24 . 12/26/2017
I actually don't think it would be a good idea, Anakin has attachment issues, relations are good, great even but Anakin cannot let go. When Siri Tachi and Satine died Obi Wan was capable of letting go, Anakin has never be capable of doing so, bringing his mother would do more harm than good it would only be adding another attachment. Its rare the times when I agree with the Jedi Council, its not even about the rules, but because it would actually be harmful for Anakin, besides keeping her in the Jedi Temple is just plain stupid, they might as well be insiting revolts.
Shadow Chaser chapter 2 . 3/20/2017
Aside from the logistics of getting hit by a meteorite (yeah, I know, I'm ruining the moment in the story) - it's still a very touching moment regarding the origins of the stone. :D I only mean my comment in a bit of a jest. I still love the origin of the stone.
mary chapter 32 . 1/4/2017
best obi-centric fanfic i've ever read.
GalacticaCAG chapter 17 . 1/2/2017
Not the first time I have perused this story, and it won't be the last. I don't know if I have mentioned it as a review before, but your adaptation of Siri (one of my favorite characters in the SW universe, and certainly my favorite foil to Obi-Wan in his saga) is the among the best I have ever read, Jude Watson included. Thank you so much for your marvelous writing and her inclusion.

Really looking forward to Forcestone: The Blind Path's next update whenever you can return to it! Best wishes in the New Year!

Warmly,
-The CAG
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 32 . 12/12/2016
Really enjoyed this. :) I would have liked to see a bit more of a defining change a the beginning, like what about the river stone actually changed canon to this (as it would make it more believable, imo), but other than that I found this to be quite interesting and a lot of fun. :)
Miss Mustang chapter 32 . 8/22/2016
Fantastic story. Absolutely loved it.
I actually read part 2 a week or so ago without even realising there was a part 1. Oops. I love siri and obiwan and their friendship. Im terrified of what Sidious is going to do to her though :( but I really do need to know. So now im begging please update part 2! I will be hanging out to read it!
Thanks for sharing this one though. Its been fab!
TheEdifier chapter 32 . 8/7/2016
I've really enjoyed reading this story, thanks for all the hard work you put into it! Obi-Wan is definitely a favorite of mine and I appreciate how you portrayed him; seeing Sidious's opinion on him was really fascinating.

Thank you for all your efforts in writing this story!
Sophia the Scribe chapter 32 . 3/17/2016
Nice job on this story! I really like how you characterized Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon's relationship: while I love Obi-angst as much of the next person, it can tend to be somewhat...melodramatic. I love what you did, on the other hand :) Lovely job! I'm off to begin the sequal!
Blessings,
Sophia
GildedHylia chapter 30 . 3/10/2016
:') Not ashamed that I teared up! I have a 15 month old son, and placing myself in Shmi's shoes...wow. Such emotion! And beautifully and effectively written! Bravo and encore! (Don't worry. Wild banthas couldn't stop me from reading the rest of this AU series).
Also, I must say I'm impressed with your ability to create new tension and drive the plot without the original universe's challenges (Qui-Gon's death, Anakin as Obi-Wan's padawan, Shmi's eventual death, etc.). I'm excited to see how Obi-Wan and Siri's relationship continues to evolve and also if/how Anakin goes Dark. Don't tell me! I wanna be surprised! :)
GildedHylia chapter 24 . 3/10/2016
LOVED Qui-Gon's little speech. I'm working on an Obi/OC post RotS fiction, and my leading lady is an ex-Jedi with the same view on Jedi families. I'd love to incorporate some of the points Qui-Gon makes here, in my own words and way of course, if you're okay with that.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/9/2016
Um. LOVE! Love the inclusion of Siri, too. Legacy of the Jedi is one of my favorite EU books. :) Can't wait to read what's next!
aGreatLoudThump chapter 32 . 2/27/2016
Wow, I really loved that! I can't wait to get started reading part two. I hope there's more Anakin and Obi-wan bonding moments, and a little Siriwan wouldn't hurt things either :)