Reviews for Realizations
TonyWoodford chapter 24 . 5/16
Thank you for writing such wonderful chapters, I've thoroughly enjoyed reading them
Equestrienne Dreams chapter 24 . 4/10
I absolutely love the way you've beaten all the characters with the Reality Stick here. Coming through a war like the one Harry and his friends fought was going to leave all of them reeling emotionally, and I really appreciate how well you've written their journey back to normalcy so far. I especially appreciate how well you've written the Harry/Ginny relationship and dealt with the inherent problems of the Ron/Hermione relationship - I've shipped them since I was about twelve, of course, but their relationship needs a LOT of communication if it's going to work and you've done really well depicting that here.

I absolutely love this fanfic and I'm so looking forward to the next chapter. Best of luck with your health and your writing, and thanks for everything you've written so far!
Sania Zehra chapter 24 . 4/3
Amazing story. I loved it!
Egrit27 chapter 1 . 3/15
Love the story! Please update
Fick Chick chapter 2 . 12/2/2017
GW told her Mum that they did all their laundry the previous day so why did she only have one clean bra?
WHB1 chapter 24 . 11/27/2017
Just finished the latest chapter. I cannot wait for the next one, and all the rest to come!
nayin1704 chapter 24 . 11/4/2017
Can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 20 . 10/19/2017
I can't believe Ron would quit smoking just like that! He doesn't have the will power to give up an addiction like that!
SchnauzerSlave chapter 24 . 10/14/2017
Such a great story it's great that you've shown each of the characters reacting and dealing with their ptsd and grief in very different ways. The characterisation is totally true to JK. I'm glad Ginny was made Head Girl could never see Hermione doing it she is definitely not a people person. Love the relationship between Harry and Ginny they are so good together and would pull each other out of their grief. Looking forward to more updates.
Tristian Im chapter 24 . 9/12/2017
Sorry for the sappy review here but I needed to say something...

I have read this story twice already and I have found it to be one of the best "after the battle" fics I have found so far! I find myself welling up with emotion just as I would have done reading the original series. This is a direct link to how good your writing skill is. The portrayal of how everyone has been deeply affected by PTSD from the battle is very thurogh and steeped in deep emotion.
I find a deep hole in my gut when there isn't another chapter to read... lol.
So please health and time permitting continue to let your work of art flow..
Sincerely TI
Guest chapter 10 . 8/27/2017
I'm enjoying the story immensely! Just wondering at the absence of Percy in this chapter when it was decide Ginny & Harry were going to tell the family of their engagement?
Rose099 chapter 24 . 8/24/2017
Update please
bkerrmom1 chapter 24 . 8/10/2017
Excellent story! I am looking forward to seeing what comes next !
bkerrmom1 chapter 17 . 8/10/2017
I love this story sooooo much ! I am glad to see you make Ron have to face the consequences of his actions. I am impressed with the slow build up and thorough character building with the Weasley's and Harry. I am looking forward to seeing what comes next !
RAVENCLAWDISTRICT1 chapter 24 . 7/29/2017
I always enjoy your stories the are some aspects I don't like with other writers that I adore from you