Reviews for Realizations
Fick Chick chapter 2 . 12/2/2017
GW told her Mum that they did all their laundry the previous day so why did she only have one clean bra?
WHB1 chapter 24 . 11/27/2017
Just finished the latest chapter. I cannot wait for the next one, and all the rest to come!
nayin1704 chapter 24 . 11/4/2017
Can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 20 . 10/19/2017
I can't believe Ron would quit smoking just like that! He doesn't have the will power to give up an addiction like that!
SchnauzerSlave chapter 24 . 10/14/2017
Such a great story it's great that you've shown each of the characters reacting and dealing with their ptsd and grief in very different ways. The characterisation is totally true to JK. I'm glad Ginny was made Head Girl could never see Hermione doing it she is definitely not a people person. Love the relationship between Harry and Ginny they are so good together and would pull each other out of their grief. Looking forward to more updates.
Tristian Im chapter 24 . 9/12/2017
Sorry for the sappy review here but I needed to say something...

I have read this story twice already and I have found it to be one of the best "after the battle" fics I have found so far! I find myself welling up with emotion just as I would have done reading the original series. This is a direct link to how good your writing skill is. The portrayal of how everyone has been deeply affected by PTSD from the battle is very thurogh and steeped in deep emotion.
I find a deep hole in my gut when there isn't another chapter to read... lol.
So please health and time permitting continue to let your work of art flow..
Sincerely TI
Guest chapter 10 . 8/27/2017
I'm enjoying the story immensely! Just wondering at the absence of Percy in this chapter when it was decide Ginny & Harry were going to tell the family of their engagement?
Rose099 chapter 24 . 8/24/2017
Update please
bkerrmom1 chapter 24 . 8/10/2017
Excellent story! I am looking forward to seeing what comes next !
bkerrmom1 chapter 17 . 8/10/2017
I love this story sooooo much ! I am glad to see you make Ron have to face the consequences of his actions. I am impressed with the slow build up and thorough character building with the Weasley's and Harry. I am looking forward to seeing what comes next !
RAVENCLAWDISTRICT1 chapter 24 . 7/29/2017
I always enjoy your stories the are some aspects I don't like with other writers that I adore from you
Guest chapter 18 . 7/19/2017
This whole fix doesn't feel right... also it's way too obvious that Ginny is one of your favorites characters...
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 4 . 7/20/2017
I think this fix should be changed to remove Ron/Hermione as a pairing. This seems to really be a Harry/Ginny fix, which seems to be your focus in your other writings as well.

While Ron/Hermione are coupled on your fox, they are not the focus and you don't seem to like the characters very much. While ron can be insensitive, he has only mentioned Harry not having parents insensitively when he had a horcrux on. It also looks like you are adding unusual friction between Hermione and Ginny, and Hermione not being head girl - that is as au as it comes.

Good luck with your story.
speedsONEandONLY chapter 24 . 7/19/2017
Green and Gold

Teddy!
I love that little boy.

I hope Clover works out.
mistbornlax chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
Ok...kind of strange, but I agree with Ron here! I would NOT speak for Malfoy (I'd refuse to testify if I were in Harry's shoes - ok: Unless Malfoy coughed up at lot of money (at least half of the Malfoy fortune!)...even Heroes have to eat and Harry's small vault isn't going to last forever!)...that bully needs a large slice of humble-pie and prison will give him that in spades!