Reviews for Houdini
8annie81 chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
Yay! I love having stories recommended!
8annie81 chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
Oh shit that's a great explanation for why the whole Richard Brook ordeal was cooked up. " Jim wasn't sure if he was excited or peeved. He settled for both."
You capture a phsycopath a leeetle too well. XD he's epic. Moriarty is epic!
And so're you!
...update Uburied when you get the chance.
8annie81 chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
Johns internal monolouge...bad ass. Ooh yucky fever hope it wasn't too bad. What kind of business deal was that anyway?
8annie81 chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
This was a prequel!? Damn I read Unburied first. I hope I'm not missing much and I hope you're updating Unburied soon. Seriously. You can't just leave us like that!
8annie81 chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Well Damn! Who's more unstable here?
8annie81 chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Okay why is that funny? Light my cigarette, sir! Idk I'd be confused as hell myself if I were the lackey going in there to torment this kid. Ah yeah. This is good. XD still giggling.
8annie81 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Okay Erik...interesting.
Motaku1235 chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
Loved it! XD
grrr chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
6 chaps is not brief
Guest chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Sorry, but about the irish thing. . . the language is called Gaelic. I generally don't comment, but it bothered me. Great story, nice job!
Amanda Do'Urden chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
Lovin' it so far! I like the fact that Watson is on a par with Sherlock mentally but oh so much more dangerous. Pushes my buttons!
Moony chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
My dearest Jim. I'm so sorry it took me this long to read your greatest work. After reading, i have but one conclusion to make: You are bloody brilliant. I can't believe how you forced yourself to write while you were writhing in a fever. One complaint. I, the great consulting detective Sherlock Holmes, do not TURN ON MY HEEL AND SAY "LATERS." I AM NOT A TXTING TEENAGE GIRL AFTER TALKING TO HER PARENTS. I AM NOT TWO FACE. THIS WAS UNACCEPTABLE. Excellent story, I love Houdini. So much. 3 Laters.
Boredem kills 1221 chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
I hate you right now...sorry I don't I lied I love you. But I am upset. I mean at first it was suspicous enough but then you put John in there and I became emotionally invested. So now I guess I'll just wait for you. Thank. You.
Arty Diane chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
I liked this story and I like to read Unburied, but I usually avoid M ratings, so make it a T please. It's only violence yes? I think a T should do it...
Guest chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
you didn't recommend me. I'm hurt :( Anyways, brilliant ending James. how did you ever fake your death? -MH