Reviews for Damaged
RainyNightsAreTheBest chapter 38 . 11/7/2014
This was... It was... You are... Wow.
I spent the whole day (real life kept interrupting) reading the chapters, and as soon as I'm finished with this review I'm going to read the extra chapters!
I just had to tell you how much I loved every aspect of this. From the involvement of the CIA to the evolution (for a lack of a better term) of the machine and, of course, Harold's and John's relationship. Is it wrong to use the word beautiful when there was torture and death all around?! Anyway, you created an exquisite story with... I don't even know how to continue my praise, so I'll just stop my rambling right here.(:
Alinor Gauthier chapter 38 . 10/7/2013
Wonderful :) Loved it. But I couldn't read the torture scene with Mark. Too damn horrible :s
Steeldust-01 chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
This chapter was perfectly written and to me
absolutely in character.
I'm pretty sure my heart skipped a few beats.
Thanks for sharing.
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Awesome chapter
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Finch is so cute x3
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Fantastic start.

I love that I could picture everything going on as if it were just another episode :)
Saavik13 chapter 38 . 3/26/2013
I just love it! The bat cave hideout was perfect.
Walkyrie chapter 38 . 3/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Tandy Sandman chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
I remember reading this a while ago. And I'm back again! What a wonderful piece. Thanks for sharing it!
LoveDeath91911writer chapter 38 . 1/26/2013
OMG! I loved this to much. You have wonderful wrighting skills and the story just wouldn't let go of me! You'r amazing great job!
Strudel chapter 38 . 11/12/2012
An absolutely brilliantly amazing story, it made me sad that it had to end. Esspecially since it's one of the few stories that take me longer than one day to read. I really like what you did with the story, and where you went in it. I was completely captivated from the start, and when I realized how long the story was back in chapter four, rather than clicking back, I sat there, entranced the whole way. You're one of the few I wished owned the series they wrote about because I know you would do it justice in a way few other fans could. As for the small inconsistancies, (from not seeing certain eps later in the series) don't worry about them. You wrote your way around them quite beautifully in my opinion.

I love this story so much I'm seriously considering making a fanvid for it.

If you upload it on deviantart, as far as I know, you could keep all the smutty parts in. If you ever do please link me to it - my DA name is strudel-cutie4427 - and I'll fave it all.
Arisachan1 chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
I love love love you)))) great
delia cerrano chapter 38 . 10/27/2012
Good one! Not so sure I like having someone knowing about the machine much less being able to get into it. Like having Harold have total control. Reese & Harold are perfect...as usual.
enjoysfanfic chapter 38 . 10/27/2012
Beautifully done. Well written, great storyline, very IC. Thank you, it was a pleasure to read!
starofoberon chapter 38 . 10/26/2012
Wow great ride. Sorry it's over.