Reviews for I am a Pirate, You are a Princess
Ldrmas chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
Can't wait for more if more is to come
Namine01234 chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Please continue the story it was really good I really want to know what happens next
Normal-is-boring-96 chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Cool story bro. Plz plz plz write more! XD
luckycat222 chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
Please update this soon! ITs really REALLY good! :D
Pinklolita97 chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Kuro Yoshi chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Noooo! Axel seems so cruel whipping someone just do they know who is in power. (-; I still like his character though. Please update this as it's utterly awesome.
XionAmmy chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Short chapters are okay—they make for swifter updates.

This is a great story. I can hardly wait for the next update!
AlpacaOverlord chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
This is great! I never saw Axel as a guy that could be tough and mean. Here, he seems almost cruel. I also never thought Luxord would be the way you have him here. It's interesting seeing the characters being so different compared to what I'm used to. Thanks for posting and please keep writing!
Azurela chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
-facepalm- nevermind about the d'c/ed comment _; I'm in a fanfiction reading mood lately (hasn't happened in about a year) and I read another story last night and got my update dates confused (that one hadn't been updated since '07).

Anyhow, I like where you're going with this. It appears to be believable so far. Except, Axel doesn't really speak like a pirate. Even if he's a prince I'd still expect him to speak more differently than Roxas. So far the spectrum isn't very big. Also, between the POV changes, I'm getting a little confused on the lapsing of time (esp, with the merpeople scene). How long has Roxas been on the ship? A day? Two?

I did like that you had Roxas get into a little scuffle with Luxord because it adds interst and excitement to the story. Also that you showed that Axel isn't afraid to show who's in charged, if necessary.

That being said, I'm intersted in seeing where this goes, and I hope you'll continue updating. Until then,

Azurela chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
I like this story a lot so far... so it's a bit disheartening that this appears to be d/c'ed ]: oh and I wanted to let you know that you used Namine twice- here and as Roxas' maid.
RileyleFae chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
I like! It gonna be interesting when they find out Roxas is a prince! Update soon xx
Candy3314 chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
Oh how I love this story :] It... It's just beautiful! I could just cry! I'm reallyyyyy curiouse as to what'll happen next :0 and I just realized that a fighting (good, bad ass, super cool fighting) Roxas would be super cool :] They teach debating to princes, yea? So there might be a possibility...? Well, I love (you KNOW I love) another chapter would be a gift from god
RawrFox chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
Came across your story today, I'm liking it

Keep it up please!
gleekforever63 chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
Great! Axel coming to Roxas's rescue 3 awesome!
ILIKETHEWORDPIE chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
MORE I WANT MORE! This is excellent!