Reviews for A manager for all
inuyasha chapter 14 . 6/11
I think Catherine is originally an FBI agent lolll

Just kidding but she is just soo cool to be normal

I lovee your story a lot
inuyahsa chapter 13 . 6/11
I can see how this story is very well written just from the first few chapters. I love the manager already... I want someone like that in the manga.
ladygraywolf chapter 89 . 5/23
Thank you for a wonderful story, you did a perfect job with it. I'm so glad that Yuki and Kat were finally brought back together and had a beautiful son by the way what was his name?
ladygraywolf chapter 67 . 5/22
Yashiro is always teasing Ren I'm surprised Ren doesn't get more revenge on him...lol , but Yashiro is a very good sport. You have done a wonderful job with this story. It is one of my true favorites.
ladygraywolf chapter 56 . 5/20
that was great. I'm glad Yashiro finally got a girlfriend...
ladygraywolf chapter 20 . 5/16
Ren is like a teenage boy, charming, good looking, smart, with a little monster thrown in...lol. His antics at times really make me giggle. Thank you so much.
ladygraywolf chapter 17 . 5/15
lmao that was funny, even tho it made it sound like Kyoko has no sense of humor.
Moko chapter 5 . 1/12
Very interesting concept! Strong OC! We'll see how this goes
ladygraywolf chapter 68 . 10/13/2016
these two are oh so 's about time yuki got a girlfriend
ladygraywolf chapter 54 . 10/13/2016
way to go Ren you did it. Now if she would just learn to think with her heart he might have a chance with her.
ladygraywolf chapter 40 . 10/13/2016
He wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't so spoiled. Some one should write something where he is calmer and not so violent and verbally abusive.
ladygraywolf chapter 90 . 8/1/2016
I love this story. You did a fantastic job on it...Thank you so much. Can't wait for the next one...I'm glad that you put the two couples into one wedding. And that Kyoko and Catherine got to stay close.
ladygraywolf chapter 83 . 7/31/2016
I think that since Ren and Kyoko are now married, that she should tell Yuki in private and then together tell Ren and Lory since Kyoko already knows and then decide if they want to get married themselves or not. I think they should get married. Maybe have a double wedding so Lory can plan the wedding, that would make him happy along with Kuu and Julie. Then make sure she has the baby before the end of the story.
ladygraywolf chapter 50 . 7/31/2016
I think Kyoko thinks to much about things, to the point where she talks herself out of important things that need to be done. I wished someone would write something that gives her more confidence in her self or lets her listen to what her heart says and not just her brain. She lets her grudges run her life to much. She can't grow unless she learns to forgive and let her heart heal.
This is one of my favorite stories, it really makes ya think about things that people go thru in life. And makes ya feel like you aren't the only with these kinds of problems when dealing with other people.
I'm guessing the person that is threating her is her mother.
ladygraywolf chapter 35 . 7/31/2016
It's strange how Ren and Kyoko always have the same dream at the same time..It's like their souls are connected to each other. Too bad Kyoko doesn't get the connection.