Reviews for Token
Missmishka chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Be these two part chapters or seperate fics, I love them both. Nasir is a wise one in such was and his advice about the long cloak seems valid. I love the idea, though, that Nasir said it just so he could wear the cloak in Agron's absence. Very well written and I adored it just as I adore this pairing.
MsNJS chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Nice work! :D
Nayaritism chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
OH Duro. I miss him.

I like that you had that in here and it was the foundation of the story, makes their bond seem so much stronger, you know.

Thanks for writing this.
Learnto chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Awesome :)
KhrisCHAN chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
That was a nice one-shot. I love how it kept to the light yet addictive scenes between those two.
aeternium chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Wonderful. You write the show's dialogue patterns very well, which is a difficult thing to come by in this fandom. I love that Agron gave Nasir Duro's necklace. It's very fitting.
bellakitse chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
The necklace is a great touch and i love the line of next time it's both of them, lovely story
9Tiptoes chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I'm craving this pair so bad after seeing the last couple eps and you've done a great job with them; capturing their voices and the overall tone of show.

I'm surprised to see this is your only fic posted here. Do you have more elsewhere? I hope to see more from you and more of this ship.
Welcome To My Head chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This was great :) I really liked the dynamic between Agron and Nasir as well as the idea of Duro's necklace. It was very sweet.

I'd definitely read more if you posted it. *hint, hint*
DarlaPr0duction chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I really, realy enjoyed this. I love the idea of the necklace. Thank you for sharing.