Reviews for Outer Space has Gone Insane
Daughter of Wisdom and Music chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
That was hilarious!
It makes me realize just how much we fans love the characters' personalities... Well I guess I speak for myself...
Great job! I hope to see another story from you soon!
AmericanFairy chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Oh wow, you have and account here as well? And Gundam Wing stories! Yay!

Okay, so I made the mistake of reading this during class and I can't even begin to tell you how difficult it is to keep from laughing out loud. Anyways, I'm pretty sure my classmates thought that something was wrong with me due to the funny faces I was making. But, I absolutely loved this! Every single bit of this! Thank you!
Ayla Silverfang chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
jajajajaja, that was so incredibly col and funy! jajajajajajaj I cant belive it! everybody against Duo! evil! (grins) good job, keep up the good work D
Maeko chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
tee hee hee hee. I wonder what will happen when Duo realizes he missed a day "sleeping." Bwahaha!
Death Angel chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Mercy Angel,

As the president and first standing member of the Anti-Relena fan club, I smile at you. Yes the improvement on the world's most annoying girl was great but Heero should never ever end up with her... ever. Hehe anyway. Great fic, I actually caught myself laughing out loud a lot. My poor Shi-chan, those naughty boys playing mean tricks on him that he may very well have deserved... tisk tisk. Keep up the good work 09 and I'll check ya later ace _~!

-06
Forgotten Relic chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
this one is extremely funny, and no sequal! I wouldn't worry about it. Later.
Bishie Hunter Neko chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
giggles Very good ficcy! Very cool idea too! smiles I really liked it!
Hatake chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
::blinks:: BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! That's HILARIOUS! I love it! I really do!

Only thing I didn't like is: ::cries:: you made Wufei's girl go out with Heero and Duo's guy go out with Relena! ::continues crying, then perks up::

I loved this! Can'ya tell?
Eloisa-Persephone chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
LMAO! I guessed it was a practical joke - but a very good one. Well done.
Furor Scribiendi chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
Hey I got in a first review! *waves a little fag flag proudly* Funny fic...I luved the way you FUBARed Relena. So much better than little Miss Pacifist. Erhg. *shudders* Bad ass Relena is sooooooooo much better. Too bad she's not like that in the show...hehe. Hell you FUBARed everyone else really good too. I am hyper from too much ice cream so sorry if I sound slightly insane. Wufei...women's equal rights... that one took the damn cake, it really did. Great job.

Furor