Reviews for Alea Iacta Est
forbesyxo chapter 36 . 8/21/2013
Just read this from start to finish, great story, love the ending how it was all a dream its different from anything i've read :-)
CharlieSwagron chapter 36 . 8/11/2013
Oh my God, when I read that giant twist, I yelled so loudly. I was not expecting that at all and you totally caught me off guard...I absolutely loved it! :D
SeannysMom chapter 36 . 5/19/2013
I just found this story and how happy I was to read it ! I'm really glad you finished it. Thanks for that. This is one of the best AU story I've ever read ! Everyone's emotions are so well described. This story is original and at the same time although it respects the character of each. And all references to the series are excellent. And what a twist ! What I also like is that, in the dream or reality, Kate and Rick are in love with each other. Thank you very much for this wonderful story. You're a good writer because all your stories are fabulous and this one confirms it.
The-KLF chapter 36 . 4/18/2013
I was totally not expecting the twist at the end! That was awesome.

Actually, the whole story was awesome. In my head, I placed it somewhere between A Knight's Tale and Robin Hood Prince of Thieves, and it just gelled perfectly.

Thank you for writing it!
stubbornshipper chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
A bit disappointed that it was just a dream but hey, I love it! Thank you for writing this... XD
LoveCastle317 chapter 36 . 12/20/2012
Asdfghjkl you totally blew me away with this story! I didn't think anyone would be able to pull off this kind of complete AU story, yet you did so flawlessly. Such a wonderfully intricate and well written story. I loved every chapter of it. And the ending! Jeeze! It almost makes me want to take away the AU classification, because it could happen in the castle-verse. Can you imagine an episode like this? I wish you were a writer for the tv series!
timide chapter 36 . 12/4/2012
Wow - that was so good. Read the whole thing staying up late after the kiddos were in bed. Thank you!
timide chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
I have just now found this story - it is amazing and so different. Your writing is incredible. So happy you decided to share!
eagermeager chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I really like the idea. You've done well setting the plot up.

One thing that can definitely be improved on is your delievery. I still see some of modern english leaking through which takes away from the experience.

For example, you said "became pregnent" when it should be "with child" or something similar.

It's not big, however you're writing fantasy. To keep the reader in your world you have to have consistant language.
mojor chapter 19 . 9/9/2012
i'm loving this! i've spent all morning reading but now real life is calling.
thanks for entertaining me for hours. I'll be back.
mojor chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
I usually avoid AUs like the plague but I do love a good fantasy style story so here we go! Wonderfully written and I like your version of the characters :)
1848EllisBell chapter 36 . 6/23/2012
What a beautifully epic journey that was. I don't usually read this kind of story, but it kept calling to me every time I saw it here and simply couldn't resist the call any longer. I'm SO glad I gave it a chance!

Beautiful. Fantastically executed. Loved it.
baterista9 chapter 36 . 6/18/2012
::::APPLAUSE:::::
worldinheaven chapter 36 . 6/16/2012
Well the end didn't do it for m. I mean the whole story was so elaborately set in that time and just when it was the end you made it all a dream:(

But the whole story was good. I will keep thinking it was real:)
pealee chapter 36 . 6/16/2012
The end of chapter 35 through me for a loop but when I reread it before reading this final chapter I figured where you were going. But I totally think you did a great job at putting these characters in an AU situation and still keeping them in character. Excellant. This is definitely one of my favorite fics!