Reviews for When Dreams Make Fools of Us All
DUDE NO! WAS IT REAL? AWW MAN THIS WAS SO GOOOOD
sanekittens chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
Well I'm curious now.
ScOut4It chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
Wow! Scooby-Do ending with sinister twist. I felt like I was watching the end of "Time Bandits" or some other Terry Guilliam twisted tale.
ScOut4It chapter 9 . 10/24/2012
The short diatribe about Hermione and Fleur was pretty fun.
I also like Hermione's first impressions of Bellatrix, her bedroom voice, and Bellatrix's naughty side.
ScOut4It chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
I like how Hermione came to her decision.
I especially like the distinction between her life of forced subservience to Dumbledore and her life where she turns the table by her own hand and choice.

Lovely:
/told that she was found to be intriguing and needed. And it wasn't just by anyone, it was spoken by a woman that Hermione would have never dreamed would have need of anything./

Also, for Hermione's sanity (and not to affect her decision too much), I hope that she gets her decision in before she spends too much time in the other world.

It is interesting that Bellatrix is alive and well in both.
ScOut4It chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
The unconditional support is very nice, but I feel that it is against the nature of self-preservation for these two strong and -usually- selfish characters to not appear to be invested/manipulating in Hermione's decision, because if she chooses another world, then the world they are in would no longer be the same without her, and their plans for world domination might fall flat.
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Bellatrix is very reasonable when she isn't trying to kill a person it seems.
I enjoyed this:
/"But, from my experience it is better to allow the person being interrogated to answer the questions before asking another one, but you have answered the last query you had from your first bombardment of inquiries."/
and the Adam and Eve story, Wizardly style.
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
I like how Hermione is retaining her memories, including her newer allegiances (even though she's muddled) and that everything in the story isn't vague, but actually very vivid.
For instance, when Hermione feels intensely the scar/pain and how she doesn't just drop off into oblivion in some unknown location, but near the house and at the wood's edge.

Having Hermione try and solve the mystery of her realities by talking openly to her 'favorite professor' seems very in character and I like that this isn't simply like the movie "Sliding Doors" in which the two worlds never really meet or acknowledge the other.
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Evil! Dumbledore :D
/"I understand why you would feel obliged to destroy him, I just wish I was there to see the light go out of his eyes."/
Wicked words ;)
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Hilarious!
/she decides she finally has an question to voice that would not, hopefully, get her tortured./

Very Twilight Zone-esque. I wonder how sad Hermione will be if and when she 'wakes up'...

I like Bellatrix using her mad skills on Hermione.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I like this twist!
/Molly Weasley was hit with a killing curse from Bellatrix Lestrange, before said Death-Eater Apparated from the main hall; from what was last heard she was still on the loose.../
A2463 chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
Love it!
celtbhoy chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
How can that be the epilogue? Why did she have to go back to the shit life? Hermione and Bella... WHY?
HarlotteUndaunted chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
Okay, so, I love your ideas. This story is super fun and creative, and I like how you write the Bella/Hermione dynamic. But you really should, for consistency's sake, quit switching between past and present tenses. Please, pick just one (unless you're doing flashbacks/flash forwards, of course).
UnguidedLight chapter 11 . 5/23/2012