Reviews for Wounds
yuuki24688 chapter 1 . 3/5
Loved it. Your ZoRo stories are amorously awesome and not sickening. (I'd know, I wrote smut for it)
bAsAn chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Its 12 midnight here and i should be sleeping right still on a fangirling mode because of your fan fic. XD
otaku03 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
i loved it!
this was a really cute story (without counting the fact that she was cut)
i seriously love it, and i'm hoping for more! could you continue this please? it could be a good plot beginning for a zorobin story no?
mgaa chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
it's a little cliff hanger for me but still good
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Ano Crazy Adventurer chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Like it? I looove it! ;D!
dd chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I love !
xxIcyAngelxx chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Indeed how crazy but it is surprisingly something I believe can happen xD Robin does have a...unnatural sense of doing things XD I liked Zoros reactions throughout the fic, especially running away. Yay longhair!Robin for the win :D I'll read more from you! ]
Santoryu Tres Fleur chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I think this is one of your best stories so far...I really enjoyed reading it!

The theme was nice and your story definitely covered its whole meaning...

Also, I love that side of Robin's personality and Zoro being tormented by her!

Waiting for your next story...
Aliocha chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Yeah, I'm definitely going to read all of your stories. :D

That's right Robin's a bit too much psychotic with her will to "be connected to Zoro" by a wound, but as you warned us yourself, that's not so much a mistake. And it's ok too with Zoro repating "You're too crazy"; if he had reacted to Robin's crazyness with less nerviness and anxiety, then I WOULD have protest saying both are OOC. But you made a faithful Zoro, which allowed me to accept a bit psychotic Robin. :)

And once more, I enjoy the way you slightly shows Zoro's is confused by a half-naked Robin. You're going to make me venerate Zoro/Robin instead of Zoro/Sanji or Zoro/Nami, damn you... XD

Oh by the way, I wrote a drabble about Zoro/Robin some times ago, in English, if you're curious :) your mention of Zoro caughting Robin in Skypeia made me think of it.

Can't wait to see your next story!
RosesandEdgars chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Aw... I love Zoro x Robin. Your writing style is fantastic.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 2/26/2012

But I think you should change the rating from "M" to "T". I know "M" is used for more than sex; it can also meant for violence or gore in fics. But I think "T" might be more appropriate for this fic!