Reviews for Little Warrior
kitwolf2008 chapter 29 . 9/19/2014
Its really funny and I can't believe that they could get in so much trouble.
Guest chapter 29 . 5/17/2014
Thanks for the story. I read it in one go - and it took me an entire day. Given that I really don't have time for pleasantry reading, this can be considered a compliment. You write very well. Thank you.
Julie chapter 29 . 3/20/2014
I just now came upon this story. I loved it! Thank you!
lazytown2000 chapter 29 . 6/20/2013
I've read all of this series , and I gat to say it's awesome. I love the relationship between little Xena and Gabby . You made it so real and the punishments were on point. Can't wait to see what you have next.
XenaGabrielleFOREVER chapter 29 . 11/7/2012
You already know that I worship this story,but just to make it clear, this story is great! I love it and now I can reread it over and over again. Good job Kik.
12345 chapter 29 . 11/4/2012
Oh dear god...Kik you just out did yourself. I can't even comprehend how you thought of this. I love this story very much, and now that the epilogue's here I can do the same thing I do with Little Bard, read it over and over again! I can't wait for your new story.
Violet Temperance chapter 29 . 11/5/2012
Didnt quite get the epilogue... Mayb I missed something lol but otherwise very good story!
ladybugsmomma chapter 29 . 11/4/2012
I loved this ending! It definitely fits! Thanks for the wonderful story!
12345 chapter 28 . 11/3/2012
Very sweet chapter, a nice second last 'chapter'. Wonderful job with this story Kik.
XenaGabrielleFOREVER chapter 28 . 11/4/2012
I can't wait for the epilogue,but i don't want Little Warrior to end. Fantastic job with this story Kik, I can't wait for the next!
zelwicka chapter 28 . 11/4/2012
It was really cool story ;-) I loved every chapter you wrote, thank you for it and I am looking forward for your new story! :-)
ladybugsmomma chapter 28 . 11/3/2012
It's almost over? No! I love this story! :( I can't wait to read the epilogue though!
ladybugsmomma chapter 27 . 10/23/2012
I'm glad they fixed everything. Loved this chapter! Keep up the great work!
Diddy chapter 27 . 10/22/2012
I loved this story thanks for writing it
mika chapter 27 . 10/22/2012