Reviews for Little Warrior
caseyrn12 chapter 26 . 8/8
Wellni was surprised wasnt expecting that... they moght stay youngsters.n we could have a whole another stoey about them regrowing up in the village...oh well...n then as still get it..OUCH...lol
caseyrn12 chapter 23 . 8/8
Omfg a food fight N the amazons got into it too..YEEEES (pumping fist into air)...n then cyrene ia collateral damage..bwahahaha.i actually busted out laughing again as i visualized the scene..but they all get it in the end (pun intended...too funny)
caseyrn12 chapter 22 . 8/8
Lol the two dunderheaded amazons love to dig themselves into holes dont they...trying to defend the "girls" only to back down froma a look or a swar frum cyrene lol...n daaamn xena n gabby sure get into situations eh...i have NO IDEA ..how u keep coming up with these scenerios but im loving every minute of it
caseyrn12 chapter 21 . 8/8
Omfg she bit her...gabrieeke ACTUALLY bit eponin...i so wasnt expecting that..but eps response was funny n so true.n been there done that...im like lookong shoxked at my friend n then at my arm n looking at thw retreating little monster...he bit actualky bit me! Lol...course i like how ep handled it...
caseyrn12 chapter 20 . 8/8
Omfg cyrene what the hwll were u thinkin woman!.. eph broke gabby...too funny...but yeah totally shocked by xenas reaction...another homerun!
caseyrn12 chapter 19 . 8/8
Lol xena being drunk ..xena asking why mommy was spanking eph'ny..i abouy lost it...then both get their tail feathers roasted..gabbys response n cyrenes anoht fighting amazons with wooden spoons was fricking hilarious that whole scene i was rolling... with the guys..sooo xena ..gonna kick ure ass..but coming from a 6 yr olds mouth had me laughing again..anothwr pricelss n bloody brillant n hilarious chapter
caseyrn12 chapter 13 . 8/7
Omfg i was smirking like a fool n laughing out loud at the antixmcs gabby n xena got into..."i thibk we broke her"...my god hilariious..then running to the trees only to have the squirrel land on eph's head was pricless ..i sooo visualized it n was in stitchea...thennnn THEN squirrel was hurt ..but eph needed a shampoo..roflmfao..excellent..
tasheika.conley chapter 29 . 11/6/2016
I truly loved this story it was an absolute blast.
caseyrn12 chapter 29 . 9/20/2016
oh my fricking god i read this over two day...even stayed up til 130 as i couldnt stop reading!.I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! some of the A/N notes had me literally bust out laughing...and damn i SO could see xena and gabrielle be handfuls as 6 yr olds..then at eponin and ephiny in the mix and it was beyond hilarious! great great GREAT story..did i mention yet i LOVED this story...awesome..so will there be a sequel to this one or new stories..wtg..great job
samm08 chapter 29 . 9/10/2015
Incredible ! Loved every part of this story!
kitwolf2008 chapter 29 . 9/19/2014
Its really funny and I can't believe that they could get in so much trouble.
Guest chapter 29 . 5/17/2014
Thanks for the story. I read it in one go - and it took me an entire day. Given that I really don't have time for pleasantry reading, this can be considered a compliment. You write very well. Thank you.
Julie chapter 29 . 3/20/2014
I just now came upon this story. I loved it! Thank you!
lazytown2000 chapter 29 . 6/20/2013
I've read all of this series , and I gat to say it's awesome. I love the relationship between little Xena and Gabby . You made it so real and the punishments were on point. Can't wait to see what you have next.
XenaGabrielleFOREVER chapter 29 . 11/7/2012
You already know that I worship this story,but just to make it clear, this story is great! I love it and now I can reread it over and over again. Good job Kik.