Reviews for Killer Weeds
Puffins XD chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
"A/n: I. Am. NOT. Letting this story go that easy." Thank God! Can't. wait. for. the next chapter! Update soon!
Bat13SJx chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
Haha! I love this story so far! Link is my favorite especially. He's so nice to everyone, but he still has his mean humor :) I loved how he cheered up BOB with the waffles song! I love that song! Fantastic job! this is an awesome story. With man eating plants and zombies and everything! Everything needed for a fantastic fanfic story for MVA! love!love!love! :)
2KillAMb1Rd chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
Aaaaaargh so good! A little gross and disturbibg, but amazing all the same :) please write the next chap soooooooooon?!
ThisCatalyst'sPen chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
Glad to hear it, it's to good to give up on
Loved it all! *Gives you an armful of plot bunnies*
ThisCatalyst'sPen chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Omg this just keeps getting better and better!
doofenshmirtzevilincemployee chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
You infected my first favorite character (Doc). You killed my second favorite character (Monger). You're putting my THIRD favorite character through all this nonsense!

WHY? I love you for writing an awesome story, but, seriously! You're killing me inside...
doofenshmirtzevilincemployee chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
You killed Rusty. You killed Rusty and Insecto. You infected Doc, B.O.B., and Link. You removed Susan's powers, and you put her with the General, who might not make it? You are a sick, sick person.

But I love you for it. WHY DO I LOVE YOU FOR IT? :D
doofenshmirtzevilincemployee chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
The Waffle Song! I love that song. :D B.O.B. would totally sing that...

Can't wait to read some more! Woooooooooooo!
ThisCatalyst'sPen chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
Holy blonde cherleading Batman! Was not expecting that! Keep going with this amazing story! *hands you a bucket of glittering and shiny inspiration*
vikkie chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
woooow link is back i bet its because he stared directly to the sun and now Susan and link form a plan to get there friends back ecept from the ones who have been eaten great work loven it sorry cannot spell to save my life
Evolvingginger97 chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
Yayyyyyy! Link's back! There's still hope for the others! :D. Btw I'm in complete denial about Insectosaurous', Monger's, and Rusty's deaths. T.T... They can't be dead... Y.Y... I looooove this story! Please keep writing!
ThisCatalyst'sPen chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
An update yay! I absolutly love this story to pieces! I guess Link's feeling better from the stab wound then? Wonder what made him change...? I'll have to keep reading to find out :)
ThisCatalyst'sPen chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
No! I cannot wait for an update that was so amazing! Poor Monger, poor Susan, poor monsters! I hope everyone is going to be okay
vikkie chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
i love it the suspense is killing me is susan and monger going to die ? urrrggg keep it up dude xx more chapters!
ThisCatalyst'sPen chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
No! Link couldn't have eaten Rusty he just couldn't of! This is getting so exciting and this chapter was great, filled with a lot of thrills and suspense. I was so scared when Bob and Doc came for Link! *Covers eyes* Can't wait to find out what happens next!