Reviews for Breaking Point
FireFlower77 chapter 2 . 6/21/2019
it cannot be rough and callused... it would heal... be soft...
SexySalvatore chapter 6 . 2/21/2019
this is good!
Hollzama chapter 8 . 11/1/2018
I felt myself holding my breath multiple times through this chapter . It was so damn powerful and intense! What started out as a story of teasing and smut turned into...this. Bravo!
porterbayne chapter 8 . 9/12/2018
I have read this story many times and it is just so good!
Delena fan chapter 8 . 9/6/2018
Wonderful
zaubernuss chapter 8 . 4/1/2018
I've read this three times now, and it captures me every time again. Definitely one of my favorite stories, even if I don't follow the series anymore. A good a example for fanfiction often being better than the original story.
white-lily1529 chapter 8 . 1/15/2018
This one was a really good one! Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
fic-addict-I-confess chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
Loved it!
StarlightSo chapter 8 . 10/23/2017
This story was some thing... It got me intrigued from the very beginning. Tge character portrayal was fantastic. It actually felt like I'm watching rather reading the show. I love the basic theme of the story. Awesome work.
Little-bad-Angel chapter 8 . 9/8/2017
I really liked it!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/4/2017
WoW ...I'm speechless and super Impressed with this story...only one word comes to mind...Beautiful
Rose chapter 8 . 2/27/2017
Oh. My. God. This is hands down the very best fan fiction I have ever read! You need to publish a story of your own. I'd buy it. Thank you so much for this!
Hannah chapter 8 . 1/7/2017
This was absolutely my favorite fanfic of all time. Honestly. I've read it 3 times now. It just makes me fall in love with it all over again. It's an amazing concept with even better writing.
TheRhythmoftheRain chapter 8 . 10/4/2016
Fantastic story!
delenaobsessedhufflepuff chapter 8 . 9/3/2016
Without a doubt the best Delena fanfiction I've ever read - and I've read a lot! Amazing work, I don't really have words to describe how good this is.