Reviews for Breaking Point
Little-bad-Angel chapter 8 . 9/8
I really liked it!
WoW ...I'm speechless and super Impressed with this story...only one word comes to mind...Beautiful
Rose chapter 8 . 2/27
Oh. My. God. This is hands down the very best fan fiction I have ever read! You need to publish a story of your own. I'd buy it. Thank you so much for this!
Hannah chapter 8 . 1/7
This was absolutely my favorite fanfic of all time. Honestly. I've read it 3 times now. It just makes me fall in love with it all over again. It's an amazing concept with even better writing.
figarothecat chapter 8 . 10/4/2016
Fantastic story!
mariasloth99 chapter 8 . 9/3/2016
Without a doubt the best Delena fanfiction I've ever read - and I've read a lot! Amazing work, I don't really have words to describe how good this is.
Mariah April May chapter 8 . 8/23/2016
u...what have u done ? u made me addicted to this story ...
this was beautiful loved it keep up the good work
BlueEyes4ever chapter 8 . 7/5/2016
wow ... this is awesome! it took me completely in another world. the way you write damon is unbelievable. I love "consumed ", but breaking point is the best.
Claral chapter 8 . 5/7/2016
I'm pretty shure you'll never see this but holly shit your fic was The mots beautiful, elaborate,smart, fun ,sexy I've ever seen you are my new God!
lucy willow chapter 8 . 4/22/2016
very sexy story..love it,
Fanfiction Love 2006 chapter 8 . 12/15/2015
That was different. And so very lovely. Thank you.
rivendalsboxers chapter 8 . 12/2/2015
In the early hours of thursday morning I finish this story it's the best short story I have ever read regarding Dmon and Elena, not just the sexy same lines as with other stories or the normal you can tell it's a teenager written story. This is a good story a short story with well practised lines, I hope you do go into writing as a profession as this is as good as I HAVE bought from a kindle store the best Vampire diaries fan fiction ever, be very proud of yourself the last two paragraphs made this the best thank you for all you do and all you are. I will now follow you and please continue to write your fan fiction you have found your muse. Im from Northern Ireland this travelled far. Good luck in all your writings..
tadah2 chapter 8 . 11/21/2015
Very well done.
rawsunshine chapter 8 . 11/6/2015
I adore your story! Thank you for writing it!
PrettyGirl07 chapter 8 . 9/12/2015
Finally read this story, I have been meaning to read it since july but was busy, now I can it as just as amazing as i imagined, I really like the last compulsion and how she broke it.