Reviews for To Start a Family
Guest chapter 20 . 3/17/2013
I really like this story, are you gonna update soon? Pretty please let it be a yes! :)
Rose Scott chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
I just found this story, but I hope you update soon.
bubbl3gum97 chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter! But I think Char should end up pregnant anyways. Just a thought (:
my-hero-mizzy chapter 19 . 10/11/2012
Love it! So glad to see that zoe is warming up to cooper. Looking forward to the next update.
starie78 chapter 18 . 9/6/2012
Really enjoying this story. Hope Charlotte & Cooper manage to adopt Zoe without too much trouble.
trezzbby chapter 18 . 9/3/2012
I just can't get enough of this story! :)
deslil chapter 18 . 8/29/2012
Update soon!
my-hero-mizzy chapter 17 . 7/24/2012
I love this story so much. I love how attached Zoe is to Charlotte and vice versa. can't wait for the next update!
underc0vergirl chapter 16 . 7/12/2012
Love this fic i hopw charlotte and cooper get zoe back

Cant wait for the next update
trezzbby chapter 16 . 7/10/2012
I absolutely love this story and I can't wait for more chapters to come!
troubled-regal-spirit chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
As I have said before, I love this story sooo much. Poor Zoe, I can't wait for things to finally start getting better for her. I love how Charlotte has become so attached to her and I just love seeing her in the motherhood role. I hope that after all of this Zoe will be to see that Cooper isn't really a bad guy. Keep up the good work and I am anxiously looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
Loved it. I am angry with Zoe uncle. I am sure with the help of Coop and Char she will be ok. I would like to see Zoe starting to talk to Coop and let him hug her.
Fangirl44 chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
I hate that Zoe got hurt but I'm so glad she's back
Update soon
Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
I would love for Charlotte to get pregnant or for Zoe to walk in on Charlotte and cooper in bed and think he's hurting her. I want to see them move into an actual house!
troubled-regal-spirit chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
I love love love this story sooo much. I can't wait for the next chapter!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »