Reviews for Darkest Before the Dawn
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Aaaaaw so sweet
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Great friendship fic! I think the show sorta ignores this aspect a bit, that Nick really IS stuck in the middle, although I suppose in the second season they have loosened up on his loneliness, but still, so far other then family he is the only Grimm.
Titan16 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This is really good!
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Loved it! We need some more Nick angst dealing with all this personalities he got to deal with.
Hayley chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Loved this. Short and sweet, not overdone but kept simple. Other fics I've read totally overdo their relationship and don't stay true to the characters and what would actually happen in the show. Yours did, and it was great to read :) Thanks for sharing!
randomleigh chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
3 I love that Monroe is there for Nick in his darkest hour.
NiteQueen chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
awww who doesn't like a little bromance! Poor Nick, good thing he's got a buddy like Monroe around.
EmoCheerleaderChellie chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
So cute! I love Monroe when hes not acting like he doesn't care. Very nice short story :)
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I love this-give me a good Nick/Monroe friendship fic over a slash one any day. Nick is very lucky to have an understanding friend in Monroe.
anon chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Nice. Definitely prefer the Nick and Monroe caring bromance to the slash.
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I think that you did a really nice job on this story. Nice insight on Nick, he not as flashy as some characters on the show so I think sometimes he get overshadowed. I especially love how you pointed out all the different roles Nick has to play. Awesome job!
msdarque chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Bit sad, but wonderful story. :)

Quite liked it. Monroe is a great friend.

Congrats and kudos!
penName111 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
It's nice to see Monroe Nick friendship instead of slash. Like it very good.
D Squirrel chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Very realistic. I could totally see this happening in the show. Nick is very lucky he has Monroe to take care of him.