Reviews for In Another World
Mari Anne chapter 14 . 5/3
Please update soon!
mum2shane chapter 14 . 4/26
this story is screaming finish me...so are you going to finish?
mum2shane chapter 6 . 4/26
well chapter 6 has me crying like a baby
Crazy Horse Nae chapter 14 . 4/12
Awesome story. Please continue:)
HungerGames276 chapter 14 . 3/15
I love this story a lot! I've got a few ideas you can use if you'd like.
Glimmer admits her story and everyone forgives her.
Snow dies while the games are going and Marissa, the Careers, Rue, Katniss and Peeta get out alive.
They all stay in District 12 with a happier ending.
Peeta lets go of Katniss and eventually gets with Glimmer.
Rue, Prim, and Aurora are best friends despite slight age difference.
So I hope you like these and maybe use them in your future chapters! :)
Manaliac chapter 14 . 2/13
I like the alliance between Glim and Kat! Very contreversial indeed :). WIll you update one day or this story is in hiatus forever?
Manaliac chapter 11 . 2/13
Poor Glimmer, I never felt anything for her except loathing, but this chapter redeemed her! Wow thanks a lot!
God-King Illyria chapter 14 . 1/2
So I'm aware that after a year of absence you probably don't still read these but I just gotta review. Cause holy shitballs dude this is fucking fantastic. Like, I'm more emotionally involved reading this than I was with the book. Your opening scene was pretty high caliber in and of itself but then you followed it up with this super detailed and well crafted world. Even your characters are more developed. Your emphasis on the characters that are often overlooked (Clove, Glimmer, brief glimpses of Gloss and Finch) just bring this whole thing to brilliant technicolor life. I absolutely adore your depiction of Glimmer. Like for reals it's so much more fulfilling than what we were offered in the books. I'm so excited to see where you take this, cause seriously it has an amazing amount of potential. I literally cannot say enough about how much I loved reading this. For the first time I was really, engaged in the tragedy of the games, because I love all of them. I love your Career/young man Cato and your rebel's daughter Clove and your monstrously feral Glimmer and your isolated Finch and your singing Katniss. So just, be aware that if you ever decide you want to start this up again there will be at least one person super eager to read it. Thank you for sharing even this bit, and I hope you decide to continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I love cato
ChocolateXMint chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
I really like the twist in the story and I'm curious to see how it'll progress. I don't want Marissa, Rue, Clove and Glimmer to die but I guess it's inevitable. Now that I think about it though, I kinda want Glimmer to die so she won't have to suffer being Capitol's whore and what she's been through but it's your call. I haven't read any KatnissGlimmer alliance fics but I like their camaraderie. This story is very interesting and I hope that you would update it soon. I love the character portrayal though I feel bad that most of the girls in the story had to "grow up fast" and I actually like Glimmer for once so that is pretty amazing that you can make me like or dislike a character. I love your writing style and I must say that your writing style is great. I look froward to reading more chapters.
ChocolateXMint chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
I love the fact that you decide to show Glimmer's POV. Her story is really heartbreaking and you portray her flawlessly as the broken girl behind the mask that just wants to watch the world burn. I would hope to see her POV again before and when she is dying so she can have a peaceful ending. I hope that there would be an ounce of humor in the story since it could lift up the spirit of the story a bit. I'm not going to review much since I'm not good at it but I'll comment once in a while since it's the least I could do for a writer.
Freja Fei Carstensen chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Please update this story again soon, I know it's almost a year ago since you last updated, but you brought tears i my eyes.. I really love this fiction!
Hoover chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
It's almost been a year, but please update. The characters.. They're so real and there are so many sides and angles. I'm crying and I usually don't get sentimental over fanfiction. What have you done?
Guest chapter 14 . 11/26/2014
You really need to finish this story. I must be an old softy. You brought tears to my eyes from the love story!
long Liv D. King chapter 14 . 10/13/2014
Omg this is the best fanfic ever! Great charectar depth