Reviews for Skeeter's Lies
MaatsProdigy chapter 1 . 10/7
I am definitely far from offended :) I'm really happy as to have found your stories!
How is attempted rape supposedly "romantic" and "humorous"?
Good read!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 4/30
It was interesting and entertaining, but in a way feels like a prologue because we all know what is coming. Their ages didn't even occur to me while reading this. In retrospect it's a bit unsettling.
I loved this!
Ellae chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Got scared in the beginning bc rape but thank goodness calmed down quick. Might want to put a warning in the AN for almost-trigger warning
wisegirl1800 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I really hope you consider writing another chapter or two (or three or four or five or six). I loved the story and would definitely love to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Love it. Do more
LunarPotion chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
You really should continue with it. I'd love it. I'm serious! Now I'm all worked up! It would be great! And steamy and holy crap I want this. You know...if you want...
looking-for-redamancy chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Loved it :) Sequel would be awesome!
firevolcano93 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
age doesnt really matter. M rated stories automatically register as over 21 in my mind. Besides, Romeo and Juliet were 14 when they met. It's a good story.
Divagurl92 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
you should write another one. I like this one, it's partly funny and partly sweet and just has that whole forbidden romance thing going on, plus the smut. It's awesome.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
anyonereally chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
OMG this was amazing! Do more in this style but make an entire story! You're awesome x :D
literaryrachel chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
That was awesome! I love your writing! If you feel like writing more, I would definitely recommend that you do :)