Reviews for Valence
BreadWizard20 chapter 100 . 6/10
Ah, finally. That was a great story and I hope to read the next one that you start.
Trojan chapter 100 . 5/16
Loved your Fanfic! Been reading since about chapter 65ish. I was hoping that there'd be more Perioble, I love how you write and what you've done with it, so after you finish your YuGiOh fanfic do you see yourself doing more Perioble fanfics?
BreadWizard20 chapter 99 . 5/7
I cannot wait for the next chapter. The finale. The ending. I'm so ready to read it...
Re Lupa chapter 99 . 5/4
But wouldn't Toxic, other hazards and the Entrainment move get around Wonder Guard? Amazing story, I've been reading this through from start to finish and now it's 1am and I can't see straight! Can't wait for the last chapter!
AngularPenny5 chapter 99 . 4/24
Only one more to go! I'm going to be sad to see it end, but I can't wait to see how it does end!
Oh I cannot wait for the next chapter.
The Pokémon you come up with sound amazing. I want a Simbder or Canisouse for myself.
WyldClaw chapter 28 . 1/29
i loved that chapter
Grizlucks chapter 92 . 1/23
This was awesome. Especially glad you released this chapter today, as tomorrow my grandparents leave for Texas, and I won't see them face to face for another 5 months. Really loved how Caan the giant was finally taken down. I also feel really bad, after all, he was just an innocent man trapped in the body of a giant.
WyldClaw chapter 27 . 1/14
that was such a descriptive chapter
WyldClaw chapter 16 . 10/27/2016
i wonder what they'll find there
DustTheTrainer chapter 87 . 10/26/2016
I like the way that Reginald turned out in the story. Keep up the good work!
Riverlightillusion chapter 57 . 8/20/2016
Okay, I've been looking forward to getting back into this, Russ! Honestly, above all else, it's just really fun to read, so kudos to you.
"I expected her to resist like Brooke always did when I jumped on her back". That line is gold!
Tsk, tsk. Nobody said all basketball players have to be human!
And what you're doing with Clara is very appreciated! I've often thought about that too, especially since a lot of NPCs in Pokémon talk about cooking/cleaning/chopping wood/being generally irrelevant with their precious Pokémon. I've found Clara very interesting since you introduced her and can't wait to see what happens to her and her trainer next.
Tambry96bj chapter 81 . 8/16/2016
Great chapter. I'm glad to my characters finally show up in a chapter. Can't wait for the next one and to see how the story ends. :)
WyldClaw chapter 19 . 7/12/2016
I love the sound of the dragmor