Reviews for Valence
Oh I cannot wait for the next chapter.
The Pokémon you come up with sound amazing. I want a Simbder or Canisouse for myself.
WyldClaw chapter 28 . 1/29
i loved that chapter
Grizlucks chapter 92 . 1/23
This was awesome. Especially glad you released this chapter today, as tomorrow my grandparents leave for Texas, and I won't see them face to face for another 5 months. Really loved how Caan the giant was finally taken down. I also feel really bad, after all, he was just an innocent man trapped in the body of a giant.
WyldClaw chapter 27 . 1/14
that was such a descriptive chapter
WyldClaw chapter 16 . 10/27/2016
i wonder what they'll find there
DustTheTrainer chapter 87 . 10/26/2016
I like the way that Reginald turned out in the story. Keep up the good work!
Riverlightillusion chapter 57 . 8/20/2016
Okay, I've been looking forward to getting back into this, Russ! Honestly, above all else, it's just really fun to read, so kudos to you.
"I expected her to resist like Brooke always did when I jumped on her back". That line is gold!
Tsk, tsk. Nobody said all basketball players have to be human!
And what you're doing with Clara is very appreciated! I've often thought about that too, especially since a lot of NPCs in Pokémon talk about cooking/cleaning/chopping wood/being generally irrelevant with their precious Pokémon. I've found Clara very interesting since you introduced her and can't wait to see what happens to her and her trainer next.
Tambry96bj chapter 81 . 8/16/2016
Great chapter. I'm glad to my characters finally show up in a chapter. Can't wait for the next one and to see how the story ends. :)
WyldClaw chapter 19 . 7/12/2016
I love the sound of the dragmor
DustTheTrainer chapter 79 . 7/11/2016
Another Masterpiece. *blows kiss into the air like how an American stereotypes a Frenchman* Can't wait for the next one.
I rate this one 5 coconuts out of 6 bananas.
WyldClaw chapter 15 . 7/10/2016
That was such a descriptive chapter
WyldClaw chapter 13 . 7/2/2016
way to go siggy'
Chandan chapter 78 . 6/29/2016
A great chapter as always. You put out some very plausable theories about Valence. Maybe he's the Hydrogen Emperor? :D

Thanks for updating.
Chandan chapter 78 . 6/29/2016
Truly a switcheroo, from a great battle chapter to a great storytelling one.
Nice way to establish some good theories about Valence. Maybe he's different people throughout the times, or maybe he suffers from multiple personality syndrome? Who knows? Oh! But you do know. :)
Maybe he's the Hydrogen emperor ? Heh.

But a great chapter . Kudos.