Reviews for Valence
WyldClaw chapter 19 . 7/12
I love the sound of the dragmor
DustTheTrainer chapter 79 . 7/11
Another Masterpiece. *blows kiss into the air like how an American stereotypes a Frenchman* Can't wait for the next one.
I rate this one 5 coconuts out of 6 bananas.
WyldClaw chapter 15 . 7/10
That was such a descriptive chapter
WyldClaw chapter 13 . 7/2
way to go siggy'
Chandan chapter 78 . 6/29
A great chapter as always. You put out some very plausable theories about Valence. Maybe he's the Hydrogen Emperor? :D

Thanks for updating.
Chandan chapter 78 . 6/29
Truly a switcheroo, from a great battle chapter to a great storytelling one.
Nice way to establish some good theories about Valence. Maybe he's different people throughout the times, or maybe he suffers from multiple personality syndrome? Who knows? Oh! But you do know. :)
Maybe he's the Hydrogen emperor ? Heh.

But a great chapter . Kudos.
Chandan chapter 78 . 6/28
Truly a switcheroo, from a great battle chapter to a great storytelling one.
Maybe he's the Hydrogen emperor ? Heh.

But a great chapter . Kudos.
As to be expected of Yami. It I truly a Disney...er...I mean Pokémon masterpiece. Keep up the good work.
WyldClaw chapter 10 . 6/29
whoo hop! lykos and reggie have gotten so much stronger
MidsummerMoonlight99 chapter 77 . 6/28
Sheesh, two really great battles back to back. that last bit in chapter 77 killed me, especially the mention that Gus added a musical number in the middle of it. I can totally see him stop right after cromast knocked out Reggie, jumping up on the table, and proceeding to belt out 'Final Countdown', or 'Another One bites the Dust', or something suitably awesome. Gus is already so powerful,I wonder just how far he'll go. will Garfield even stand a challenge at this point?
Chandan chapter 77 . 6/21
Sir you're an excellent writer, I've enjoyed reading Valence, and this chapter was great.
Seemed like Valenception - flashback within flashback within flashback within flashback.
And Elly's evolution was a surprise, but I guess, as a rule all pseudo-legendary pokemon have three evolutionary stages.
Thanks for writing the latest chapter.

P.S.I hope Conch evolves next. Cheers .
WyldClaw chapter 5 . 6/21
that was a great chapter
WyldClaw chapter 4 . 6/21
I loooooove Lykos and regulus’ names

Here’s an oc for you (you can ome up with the background story)
Name: Katherina Rosa "kat" woodman
Age: 16
Team: furret (timon)-boy-moves: rollout, quick attack, dynamic punch, and headbutt
Phanpy- (ella)-female-moves: earthquake, attract, rollout, toxic
Nidoran female-julie- moves: double kick, mud slap, blizzard, and return
Nidoran male-randi-moves: rain dance, thunder, protect poison sting
Snowflake-female smoochum- moves: powder snow; take down, sweet kiss, icy wind
Riptide-male squirtle- moves: aqua tail, blizzard, bite, and surf
Appearance: kat is about 4 feet tall. She wears glasses over green eyes and has frizzy shortish chestnut hair. Her skin is olive toned. She loves her patched shorts and her red tee shirt with an outline of a white pidgeot and the words the sky's the limit. She has dirt-scuffed sneakers
Personality: utterly determined to do something once her mind is set on it. She is shy at first but then opens up and becomes fun loving, comical and smart. She is very kind hearted
Pokemon personaliies:

Riptide- found abandoned on the beach after a vicious storm. Nervous around new things
Julie- very sweet. curious about human things and smart. less wary of things than her brother randi. protective of her brother
randi-polar opposite of julie. Suffered a head injury when he was little which makes him have a bit of …issues.
Ella- loves to play but doesn't know her own strength
Timon- very laid back
Snowflake- still a baby so she is learning about the world
Hope this helps out
DustTheTrainer chapter 76 . 6/15
Man, the binge reading I just did with this story. Great story so far, Great character, Great development, and an excellent execution for the timings of plot twists.
Riverlightillusion chapter 56 . 5/31
Connor seems like a very trusting guy. Inviting travelers into your house where you prepare valuable gems with high-powered machinery seems like an easy way to get your machines stolen, get your machines broken, or get your machines stolen and broken.
Just an FYI, when Connor says sit "sit thare", it's very jarring. I hadn't actually noticed any "accent" until then. And you say Western Johto, so that's supposed to be a regional Japanese accent... ? I believe seven question marks is the best expression of my feelings toward that line.
And oh yeah, I was right! A battle for the stone is kind of like being talked out of it? Yeah, it's close enough. I didn't see that part about the alternate evolution coming, and it was actually really funny. And your chapter ends on a heartwarming note. 3 I really have no clue where you're going with this next.
Awww, you feel special? You should, your story is great. And you definitely have enough supporting characters (so many it makes my head spin trying to keep track!) to be a Japanese anime.