Reviews for RR00 The Oncoming Storm
ThatOneFan chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
Okay, it took until finishing what was out in your series, but I /finally/ understand why the 'un- altered' timeline didn't have the London Blitz adventure. Right up until the reveal I had no idea why Rose not being there would have kept Jack from accidentally wiping out humanity, because I didn't think Jack would have gotten out of that mess on his own. Without Rose there, Doctor dies on the Gamestation and therefor never makes it to the metacrisis that creates John. Without John, Jack doesn't exist.

I realize I'm just restating something obvious now, but the timeline thing is just so interesting. Jack's in particular. His life has got to be the longest and most complicated casualty loop in the history of ever. Especially if you take into account the Face of Boe thing.
gandalf chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Russell T. Davies said that the Time War happened as the end result of the events of Genesis of the Daleks, but he never said that that meant it was the Doctor's fault. As far as the Classic Series was concerned, there were no repercusions. And there were two stories in 1984 and 1988 which featured Dalek plots to destroy the Time Lords, not because of Genesis, but because the Daleks always intended to, as the Time Lords were a major threat to their goal of ultimate power. A lot of fanfiction calls the Doctor a genocidal maniac who murdered his whole race. Russell T. Davies made it pretty clear he had no choice, and has said that any writer can always bring them back if they want to. They already returned once in The End of Time.
By the way, about that Doctor Who/Dark Tower fic, it's based on misconceptions. The heart of the TARDIS isn't the heart of the universe. It's just part of the ship. And the phrase Bad Wolf, in Doctor Who, was just a phrase. It had nothing to do with Red Riding Hood.
timano chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
I forgot to add this to my favorites when I reviewed chapter 9, so I'm doing it here at chapter 8. Forgive me. ;-) Still an excellent story.
timano chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
This is an amazing story, well-envisioned and well-written! 10 out of 10 stars.
MayFairy chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
Well, I don't know if I totally understood, but I think I got it!

I honestly don't know how you wrote this much...but good on you! :P
My Beautiful Ending chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
AHHHH NOW I HAVE ALL THE NINE/ROSE FEELS AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT

UGHHHHHHHHHHHH

but honestly that's so emotional, thinking that the very first moment (sort of) that they were together, where Rose was existing for reals was when she was Bad Wolf and then she put everything into place, really. and that's why no rose on the other universe. The previous chapters felt a teeny bit rushed, but since you wrote this mostly in a day (HOW THE CRUD DID YOU DO THAT) I understand (BUT NOT ACTUALLY. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE).

uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now i have this desire to rewatch season 1.
FogsBlue chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
The past few chapters have been rather interesting. It's an intriguing and quite believable take on Nine without Rose, the anger, violence etc.

I like the way you've woven Rose's beginning in with the rest of your stories (though had no doubt you'd manage that). But it's also just a brilliant way to explain her connection with the TARDIS.

Fantastic :)
My Beautiful Ending chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
THE WORDS AREN'T THERE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU HAVE TO UPDATE BECAUSE I NEED TO KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

NOWWWWWWWWWWWW

ugh why do you write cliffhangers.
My Beautiful Ending chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
This... is dark. and I am still so confused.

WAHHHH THIS IS WHY HE NEEDS ROOOOSEEEEEE
My Beautiful Ending chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
rewriting history, question mark?
MayFairy chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
Oh, Lynda...I hope he doesn't do anything to her by accident, because she would probably do a good job of fixing him too... :/
MayFairy chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
Man...seeing Nine without Rose is quite scary...he killed a guy with his own hands! :O

Rose...come back...never thought I would say that, but she really needs to! (though, the words changed on Margaret's poster, I suppose)
MaryMatthesen chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
Wow! Five more chapters of amazing! I trust you that this will all come together, but I don't see how, yet! Can't wait for more!
MayFairy chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Benton died? :( It was kind of nice to see Benton Jr though, and the Brig, of course!

I loved it, but couldn't see what else is missing...I guess I'll find out!
MayFairy chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
But...where's Rose? D:

Still, at least he didn't get confused...