Reviews for Isn't It Crazy
Nyhia chapter 32 . 4/14
VEGAS BABY! Will Amy & Ricky really get married in Vegas? I hope not... I want them to be surrounded by there family
Amygirl2 chapter 32 . 3/27
OMG! I can't believe Grace! Will she ever come back? And Amy?
Honeeey chapter 32 . 3/26
Oooo la la... Ricky and S&M me like plz update soon
This is really me... And girl you know I love you even more and more because of this! Update soon
Guest chapter 31 . 12/24/2013
Hi, it's Atlantis... I'm not signed in right now because I'm on this new app. I love love love this new chapter it's like a Christmas gift from you to me!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/24/2013
This doesn't sound anything like Ben. I watched the show and if his daughter would have lived he would have never done any of the things you said to Adrian. You have every other character accept Ben as Saints.
Honeeeey chapter 30 . 10/21/2013
Ooooo la la, I like this little change in the story, it's so hot and detail
AndersonR chapter 30 . 10/19/2013
Love IT!
Ginger chapter 30 . 10/18/2013
I'm new on this fanfiction, my best friend begged me to read this story, so are you happy now Mariah15 ;) I like it, but can you be less graphic, JEZZ! I know you get that from me...and where are the happy endings... Like that chapter "My Happy Ending" that was just cruel, because I thought it was a chapter, but it turns out that you were being srcastic. (Not cool dude)
SecretLife1319 chapter 30 . 10/18/2013
This is me but my fucking log in won't work, but I would like to say that I will be deleting my profile and hopefully have Mariah15 rewrite my last book:"Amy With Love" chapter are unknown, but I heart the shocking story but sadly I have to leave and start over, some else where... I love you Mariah15, and Inbox me if you want the book
Marley Lee chapter 30 . 10/18/2013
This is really me, and I would like to congratulate my favorite auother for continuing to write the most shocking book in this category. Thank you and I love you, aunties's baby :)
Atlantis chapter 30 . 10/18/2013
Once more thing! You should can do a better job if you detail more and add more emotion, like the Cliffhangers... Make them more interesting. BUT! The story plot is perfect, and I love the story
Niyah chapter 30 . 10/18/2013
OMG! Continue, you have too... It's getting really good.
Amygirl 2 chapter 30 . 10/18/2013
I like I like... You did a good chapter here, it's so young romantic, keep it up
Lovelymoss chapter 30 . 10/17/2013