Reviews for Commander Shepard, You've Got Mail
Evil Atlas chapter 18 . 5/1
iD'awwwwww./i

Everything about this story is adorable, even if I'm constantly waiting for the abrupt and painful end to communications.
Kotali chapter 22 . 1/18
The ending here is beautiful.
Kotali chapter 21 . 1/18
Garrus is such a homie; good looking out for Shepard. I like that their relationship is give and take and they help each other be better.
Kotali chapter 13 . 1/18
I really appreciate all the running/inside jokes between them. It adds a wonderful level of cleverness to the dialogue; it's very well crafted. Well done. Banter done well is so enjoyable and lovely; it's made this a pleasure to read.
Kotali chapter 7 . 1/18
They're so cute.
Kotali chapter 2 . 1/18
I too would like to have seen Garrus' angtsy teenage phase.
Kotali chapter 1 . 1/18
Gotta read 'em all again. ️
JrMintflower chapter 27 . 5/9/2019
This was so good! Loved the obvious friendship that had started leaking into more than friends. Great paceing left me wanting to read shore leave story immediately.
The Jingo chapter 27 . 1/3/2019
Great story.
mirxu chapter 27 . 11/23/2018
So glad I found your story - I read through it straigt away and had so much fun. Thanks
CailinNollaig chapter 27 . 10/25/2018
Hi!

I read this the other day but forgot to review. I love this fic, which honestly is surprising because I was reluctant to read it - I'm not normally a fan of these formats. Messages only kind of thing.

You really teased us a lot with the no replies! I was almost devastated so many times.

It's an interesting read, too, because we all know what's coming. You've characterised them excellently, I have to say. I love when authors make an effort to show the differences between culture and expressions because there's SO much Garrus wouldn't get about humans and vice versa with Shepard. The running joke about humans not being logical is v good.

I've also read your follow up story so I'll review that now, but wanted to review the prequel that started it all!

Thanks for writing this funny, warm-hearted quick read.

CN.
Rae chapter 27 . 9/21/2018
I loved this! Every single chapter! I love to see how their friendship evolved (though you kinda had me worried that the start of ME2 was about to happen with these last chapters)
ninayasmijn chapter 27 . 8/10/2017
I loved this!
onlyHUWMAN chapter 16 . 3/9/2017
Hey, do you reckon there'll be a video game tie-in to the Citadel movie?
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 27 . 12/5/2016