Reviews for Commander Shepard, You've Got Mail
JrMintflower chapter 27 . 5/9/2019
This was so good! Loved the obvious friendship that had started leaking into more than friends. Great paceing left me wanting to read shore leave story immediately.
The Jingo chapter 27 . 1/3/2019
Great story.
mirxu chapter 27 . 11/23/2018
So glad I found your story - I read through it straigt away and had so much fun. Thanks
CailinNollaig chapter 27 . 10/25/2018
Hi!

I read this the other day but forgot to review. I love this fic, which honestly is surprising because I was reluctant to read it - I'm not normally a fan of these formats. Messages only kind of thing.

You really teased us a lot with the no replies! I was almost devastated so many times.

It's an interesting read, too, because we all know what's coming. You've characterised them excellently, I have to say. I love when authors make an effort to show the differences between culture and expressions because there's SO much Garrus wouldn't get about humans and vice versa with Shepard. The running joke about humans not being logical is v good.

I've also read your follow up story so I'll review that now, but wanted to review the prequel that started it all!

Thanks for writing this funny, warm-hearted quick read.

CN.
Rae chapter 27 . 9/21/2018
I loved this! Every single chapter! I love to see how their friendship evolved (though you kinda had me worried that the start of ME2 was about to happen with these last chapters)
ninayasmijn chapter 27 . 8/10/2017
I loved this!
onlyHUWMAN chapter 16 . 3/9/2017
Hey, do you reckon there'll be a video game tie-in to the Citadel movie?
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 27 . 12/5/2016
Kotali chapter 27 . 9/18/2016
I love you...
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 25 . 3/22/2016
Shepard's dead
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 22 . 3/22/2016
Oh dear... Drunken rumblings from Shepard...
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 18 . 3/22/2016
D'aww! That is such a cute gusture!
Guest chapter 27 . 3/9/2016
I lived it. Skipping work to read it!
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 22 . 5/11/2015
This is one of my favorite chapters. I laughed so hard.
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 3 . 5/10/2015