Reviews for Commander Shepard, You've Got Mail
LawbringerSR2 chapter 26 . 4/9/2012
This is amazing! 3 I love the friendship and the flirting; it all seems so wonderfully in character. Especially love Garrus's voice, which is dead-on perfect. You've done a wonderful job with this story, can't wait to further chapters!
Deanna Ravenheart chapter 26 . 4/9/2012
-sighs in relief- Well then. Still, haha, this story is almost stressful to read because every time you update I go 'oh god, it's going to happen this chapter! Dx'.

Still, really fun to read and I enjoy the daily updates of late.

-D
A Random Fan chapter 26 . 4/9/2012
Amazing. This is probably going to be the reason I start an account xD I wish I had enough time to gave a better reveiw, but it's great, in short. Keep up the good work and...Garrus is so awesome!
Lackia chapter 26 . 4/9/2012
Dang, you had we super worried there! I'm glad shep's still alive, although this just means that when she does die, its gonna damn heartbreaking. Man, just keep writing, cause your stuff just keeps getting better.
TwoChoos chapter 26 . 4/9/2012
Phew! Sigh of huge relief, over here. I mean, we all know that she's about to die, but... I'd love for them to meet up first.
Sin of the Fallen chapter 26 . 4/9/2012
Gotta admit Saren was pretty badass at that moment there on Virmire.
RamenKnight chapter 26 . 4/9/2012
missawesome1213 chapter 26 . 4/9/2012
You evil, evil person! I thought that she had died for sure. Of course, we're going to have to have a one-shot/chapter on their "date" *cough cough* ;).

And don't do that again. Scared the bejezees out of me.
dragonlover131313 chapter 26 . 4/9/2012
Phew was getting worried there but hooray she finally responded back. Have i mentioned I love all the little tid bits about biotics in your fanfic because I do. Wish they would have explored it more in the game. Another great chapter, i'm getting way to attached to this story :)
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 26 . 4/9/2012
(whew) thank goodness! i was really worried. but now i'm expecting it (the normandy/collectors attack), and its going to be so horrible for him!
createdsora chapter 26 . 4/9/2012
Wow. Good thing Shepard replied. I thought her time had been up. '' It was adorable that Garrus was worried and then deleted the mail that said he was worried. xD I can not wait for an update. c:
Natzo chapter 26 . 4/9/2012
Ok...breath...inhale...exhale...
Glea chapter 26 . 4/9/2012
Wonderful!
Emmalyn chapter 26 . 4/9/2012
Oh whew, happiness again! I mean, I know the inevitable has to happen sometime, but I still don't want this fic to end. I bet your readers' relief was comparable to Garrus's in this chapter, haha! :D
YellowHawkDawn chapter 26 . 4/9/2012