Reviews for Commander Shepard, You've Got Mail
Guest chapter 27 . 7/12/2014
I couldn't stop reading this story! It was really funny and completely origional, well done!
Mavya Nissi chapter 27 . 1/23/2014
I've loved this goddamned fic. I love it! I read it all in an hour, it was so fun! Please keep writing ;)
Yogurt Tea chapter 27 . 1/1/2014
:D I love this story so FREAKING MUCH! Now following author... Plz keep up the good work! (P.S. You might want to label this story as complete)
Yogurt Tea chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
HAHA! Shepard driving the Mako, that's hilarious. In the game, I was actually wondering how NOBODY got a concussion from all the awful driving. Keep it up! This story is really good XD
Dr. Cuteness chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Excellent story-telling through an unorthodox medium. The email format even gave more life to the banter between Shepard and Garrus. Absolutely one of my favorite fics of all time.
garbagescourger chapter 20 . 10/16/2013
oh lol this fic just made my day! and yay florence and the machines :D
Guest chapter 27 . 9/19/2013
oh my gosh you have to finish this pleaseee i am going to seriously curl up and die. I'm in love with this fic
MadnessInMayhem chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Okay so one of my fav parts of your writing I just have to say is the flirty references to more romantic relationships used in a more platonic way. Example : "Where have you been all my life?" .
MadnessInMayhem chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I am trying to get back into reading so I was like hmmmm, what have I read that I really liked in the past that can get me out of this funk? Turns out it's just as good the second time :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I'm sorry, but before even starting to read this, I simply have to say this:
A period of at least 8 years technically separates the battle of the citadel with the destruction of the Normandy. For Jacob's loyalty mission, it is mentioned that the ship was missing for ten years. And yet they had thermal clips. Assuming that thermal clips were invented immediately after the battle of the citadel and that the ship crashed immediately after that, subtract the two years between the Normandy's destruction and the rest of ME2, and you get 8 years
Guest chapter 14 . 5/30/2013
Military swagger! Love it!
mrsvakarian54 chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
awww so cute and my fave song from FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE? I am really happy now...
Guest chapter 22 . 4/15/2013
This is seriously hysterical. Thank you for this gift to the world. So many sweet moments. Just perfect.
Fauxrebel chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
I was laughing out loud at Shepard's drunken messages.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
can I just say that I saw some pretty cool, unintentional Citadel DLC references? Like a Shepard clone and Garrus taking dance lessons.
553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »