Reviews for American Idiots
Hatner chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
Sorry 'bout your life. It sucks. Please update soon.
princess-snow510 chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
LMFAO!
CosplayAndCoffee chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I really like this story so far, so please don't think of this as a flame, it really is constructive criticism, for your own benefit as a writer. I'm saying a lot, and it may seem mean, so please don't take any of this personally, and forgive me. This is just what I noticed from the first chapter, so maybe things have gotten better from there.

I'm assuming you're young... late middle school, early high school? That's just a guess... doesn't have much to do with anything, I can just tell that you're either that between 12-15, or have that mindset. Which would explain and forgive a lot of this. I was that age, I made every single mistake on this list.

There's many typos and grammatical errors this story, but you could always get a Beta-reader for things like that.
Just a bit of a tip... Authors notes within the story disrupt it, and seem a bit immature. I'd add those tips at the beginning of the story next time, or maybe have a * with info at the bottom?
And your characters seem too Mary-Sue right now. Very Mary-Sue, I'm sorry to say...
Your OC's are super smart, talented and pretty. One is emo looking, the other has an asian name, but is blond and from america... they don't seem to have any real problems... I feel so mean pointing all this out, I'm sorry. T.T
Just google 'Mary-sue limitus test' and take the test. You'll see what I mean. It's very helpful when making OC's.
AmericanNidiot chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
Isn't that from Chalk Zone? XD The "Don'tcha know!"? XD lol, keep on writing! I am liking this so far... though there are a few spelling/grammar mistakes such as using are instead of our.
Heartnett chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
Let's keep it short all right? More. Now!
Creek-Hitatchiin chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
Oh dear! I'm so sorry for what happened with you and your sister and cousin. If I was there... well, let's just say more shit would happen. Hope it wasn't too bad, and it was a good thing you called the police!
Hita-Chan chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
AWESOME THING EVER! Jeez it's so awesome how these two are!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
tis cool, i hope it gets better for u and ur fam
4ever,Allways
Guest chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
try manga reader
4ever,Allways
Midnightsun1397 chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
I love this its so fucking amazing! I swear its like you put my friend and I into this fanfic this is so us XD lmao we are exact replicas of them. Can't wait to read more :D
Heartnett chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
Yay! New chapter! :D About the happenings in your life... I would try to comfort you but... you know? Sorry :'( Well, of course it's awesome! I was ready to cry before reading this and now I'm laughing my head off! I don't even know why... :P Okay... I won't die in a pool of acid... *pulls out knife* TIME TO STAB MYSELF! :'( You give me a new chapter and I want more :P although I'm pretty glad you updated... *sigh* fine. I won't kill you today cuz ya still need to update, but someday... someday... :P

Just sayin - thanx for replying Makes me feel special
Guest chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
I liked this chapter, It was quite entertaining. I would like to give some constructive criticism if you don't mind, you have some grammatical errors and spelling errors (which is completely acceptable), but I just thought if you cared for assessment I would give you some. Other than that, I am looking forward to your updates, this story is so fun to read. :3
Hita-Chan chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
Frickin amazing chapter per usual! WOOHOO haha. Its no problem! AWESOME REALTIONSHIP! I have one kinda like that... BONDAGE! Haha. Please ignore my weird random shouts... :) Update as soon as you can please! Sorry to hear about your journal. :(
angel2u chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
I love them together!
SpiritOfMusic316 chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
You can read th manga at , or just google it :) oh and i luv ur story (*_*)