Reviews for Good Afternoon, Mr Phelps
OCMichael chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
THANK You.
From the beginning, I thought that Tom Cruise should have simply dusted off Steven Hill and made Dan Briggs the bad guy instead.
I also had trouble with Phelps ending up with some "Trophy Wife" (Other than, maybe, Cinnamon.)
Looking forward to the rest.
RipleysSister chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Nice! It leaves me wanting more. LOL
don1234 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Good but too short.
Learninganew chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I read the other one first. Guess it doesn't matter. I like both versions.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Interesting, but too short.
IdriveaHonda chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Just finished the other story, the one that has more text than this one. I like both. Still an intriguing idea for a story.
cooper1911 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I read your newest one and had to come here and see this story. I'm happy you added the additional text but I'm most pleased with your nudge to explore crossovers more. I never saw this and I think I look and search for stories but obviously I need to look harder. Who knows what else I'm missing out on?
Panda chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I never could have imagined a SG MI x-over. Please, you have just got to give us a little more.
mj chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Damn right Jim Phelps was no traitor. Loathed the first MI movie and never watched another. This says complete but... please consider writing more.
Chance chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This is quite good. But now I'm wishing for more.
KaeKaeD chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
In my world, the 1996 Mission Impossible movie never happened (so none of them after that happened either) because Jim Phelps would never have been a traitor or a murderer of his fellow agents.

Thank you - I was so livid when I they had that happened that I never finished the movie or saw any of the other ones. To this day, I see Tom Cruise or the MIssion Impossible Movie logo and I think something along the lines of "stupid idiot. Jim Phelps is a good guy and a hero; what are you trying to pull?"

So I look forward to reading this.

And a favor, can you use the name of the Cruise's character as a bad guy - preferably one who falls from a very high building.

Which reminds me, my DVDs of the 1980s series were supposed to arrive today from Amazon - better go check. :)
TVFanatic chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
AU is right but it's good. I always hated the way everything just got wrapped up so nice and tidy in S&M. Fitting Mission:Impossible in is a great twist.
Nedy Rahn chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Yes! Exactly I remember the Mission Impossible TV series from when it was new. Jim Phelps was a patriot, not a traitor. I like this short. It is a nice stand alone and it can serve as the beginning of a longer short or a full novel. You did in fact capture the essence of how Phelps was contacted and yes the oversight and headquarders behind the Impossible Missions Force would use the latest technologies to transfer orders and messages to its various teams.