Reviews for Close Encounters of the Tenth Kind
This Polar Noise chapter 18 . 4/28
Oh my god, this entire fic is absolutely amazing. I love the case, and that bit of Finch's backstory, everything. The end is painful as hell, especially what Reese tells the Doctor, it's totally in character too. Thank you!
soramiku chapter 18 . 11/16/2015
You are fantastic, thank you for not killing finch!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/15/2015
Awesome fic!
Luna Alli Rose chapter 18 . 10/7/2015
What a beautiful, beautiful story this was. I absolutely loved every single one of these characters in the shows and you portrayed them with nothing but perfection. Bravo.
Book girl fan chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
That is definitely an amazing gift, and I am so glad this didn't end on a sad note. You already made me nearly cry several times over!
Namely Namington chapter 18 . 2/13/2014
Awesome! Thanks.
MulberryBunny chapter 18 . 8/9/2013
I actually wrote a review on another story of yours detailing what I love about your writing just a few minutes ago but I thought I'd write a review here, too, because this was the first story from you that I read. It's funny, I started watching Person of Interest recently and I wasn't such a fan yet that I'd search for fanfiction about it. But then I thought, how awesome would a Person of Interest/Doctor Who crossover be? So I decided to see if someone had actually wrote that and this was the first story that caught my eye.
Needless to say, I lost sleep (a lot of it) because I had to finish reading this story. Everything about it was perfect, although it was a bit short, even with the sequels. I would've loved to continue reading! :)
Anywho, I'm really hoping there will be more PoI and Doctor Who stories from you, but I'm still going to check out your other stories (especially Sherlock, Lost and Harry Potter).
Keep up the good work. :)
Phantom Dennis chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
I don't get how Martha know about Romana. It's doubtful the Doctor would mention her. There are few on Eath that would know of her existence. (That punch-happy detective from City of Death perhaps although he would be pretty old by Martha's time.
Phantom Dennis chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
"I doubt he had any real imaginary friends." That's an amusing sentence if you think about it. The Raggedy Doctor wasn't a "real" imaginary friend because he wasn't really imaginary.
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
You keep other young ladies in there?"

Well, for all we know a version of Clara could be lurking around.
Toni M H chapter 18 . 5/5/2013
This is an awesome EFFIN story! I don't know what else to say other than every chapter was brilliant! Your creativity is just amazing! Great writing!
Susan M. M chapter 18 . 2/2/2013
Cleverly done. The Doctor does pay his debts.
Susan M. M chapter 16 . 2/2/2013
If you kill Harold a mere two years into my future, I am going to be very vexed with you. But as Martha Jones Smith is a highly competent doctor, with access to medicine and medical technology the average Harley Street surgeon doesn't have, I strongly suspect you will manage to save his life.
Susan M. M chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
Typical of Harold that after all they'd been through, he'd still stop and correct Reese's grammar. (Good is an adjective; well is an adverb.) I liked the bit about next time being able to call her Dr. Jones and her correcting him that she'd expect him to call her Martha. And I quite sympathized with the Doctor not wanting to leave Finch's library. A book collection like that, I wouldn't want to leave either.
Susan M. M chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
"Being a hero is easy, Martha. Trusting someone else to be the hero is the hard part." Great line!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »