Reviews for Close Encounters of the Tenth Kind
Namely Namington chapter 18 . 2/13
Awesome! Thanks.
MulberryBunny chapter 18 . 8/9/2013
I actually wrote a review on another story of yours detailing what I love about your writing just a few minutes ago but I thought I'd write a review here, too, because this was the first story from you that I read. It's funny, I started watching Person of Interest recently and I wasn't such a fan yet that I'd search for fanfiction about it. But then I thought, how awesome would a Person of Interest/Doctor Who crossover be? So I decided to see if someone had actually wrote that and this was the first story that caught my eye.
Needless to say, I lost sleep (a lot of it) because I had to finish reading this story. Everything about it was perfect, although it was a bit short, even with the sequels. I would've loved to continue reading! :)
Anywho, I'm really hoping there will be more PoI and Doctor Who stories from you, but I'm still going to check out your other stories (especially Sherlock, Lost and Harry Potter).
Keep up the good work. :)
Phantom Dennis chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
I don't get how Martha know about Romana. It's doubtful the Doctor would mention her. There are few on Eath that would know of her existence. (That punch-happy detective from City of Death perhaps although he would be pretty old by Martha's time.
Phantom Dennis chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
"I doubt he had any real imaginary friends." That's an amusing sentence if you think about it. The Raggedy Doctor wasn't a "real" imaginary friend because he wasn't really imaginary.
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
You keep other young ladies in there?"

Well, for all we know a version of Clara could be lurking around.
Toni Michelle chapter 18 . 5/5/2013
This is an awesome EFFIN story! I don't know what else to say other than every chapter was brilliant! Your creativity is just amazing! Great writing!
Susan M. M chapter 18 . 2/2/2013
Cleverly done. The Doctor does pay his debts.
Susan M. M chapter 16 . 2/2/2013
If you kill Harold a mere two years into my future, I am going to be very vexed with you. But as Martha Jones Smith is a highly competent doctor, with access to medicine and medical technology the average Harley Street surgeon doesn't have, I strongly suspect you will manage to save his life.
Susan M. M chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
Typical of Harold that after all they'd been through, he'd still stop and correct Reese's grammar. (Good is an adjective; well is an adverb.) I liked the bit about next time being able to call her Dr. Jones and her correcting him that she'd expect him to call her Martha. And I quite sympathized with the Doctor not wanting to leave Finch's library. A book collection like that, I wouldn't want to leave either.
Susan M. M chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
"Being a hero is easy, Martha. Trusting someone else to be the hero is the hard part." Great line!
Susan M. M chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
Finch quoting John Steed does not surprise me in the slightest. He and Martha make a good team.
Susan M. M chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
Perfect characterization of all parties. Finch refuses to be sentimental, even in great pain, because he and pain are old friends. "Now, will you please go save the world again?"
Susan M. M chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
So nice to have someone remember that Martha is more than a pretty face.
Susan M. M chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
"I love that, when he compliments someone's intelligence," Martha said. "He did it to me the first time we met. Makes you feel good, until you realize it's like an adult artist complimenting a four-year old's drawing. He's absolutely bonkers about the human race, but he's still surprised to find intelligence among us." ** And very River-ish, John's relationship with the Doctor.
Susan M. M chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Yes, of course Finch quotes Shakespeare to himself. How very astute of him to recognize the Doctor by his eyes, despite the vast changes in his appearance.