Reviews for Honesty
Maria chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
Ahhhhhhgggggg This is so good Im crying.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
Oh please update soon! It's been a long time and I check on it for a while to see if you made a new chapter I always reread the story, it's absolutely well-planned and I love the way you portrayed their relationship! Btw, I love your artwork on deviant art Thank you so much for this wonderful fanfic! 〰
blukie.10 chapter 11 . 5/20/2014
Like! Good Story!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/24/2013
confession time is here now ! *blushes somehow really hard to really very hard* i wish this whole story could happen when i go to high school next year, you know love issues jealousy issues and i just wish would happen next year ... (goes to daydream land)
tin chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
so romantic tooooo moee . surprised
Angiall25 chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
I like it where it goes... and the CHAOS in the room (lol chaos) and australia singing, ay... it made me laugh. though the My Heart will go on is currently playing on our radio right now :))
Rosa chapter 11 . 9/28/2013
Sophia Reine Orencia...Marie Alexa Natividad...OH!I was just memorizing my friend's name for our GRADE 4 INVESTITURE are the Girl Scouts,the RP Girl Scouts
Rosa chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
TEEHEE!I can understand tagalog kasi Pnay ako...dapat thin pala chuvs...CHUVA DURR DURR PRUSSIA!
Rosa chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
MEH...It's callled A Midnight Summer's Dream.
MikiCHU07 chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
HAHA... HAHAHA... O.O; WAIT- WHAT?!

JAPAAAAAAAAAAAANNN!
MikiCHU07 chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
I love... MANGOOOOOOOOOO

My thoughts exactly. :D
Otakusofia chapter 11 . 8/16/2013
He admitted...he admitted...I'm gonna watch how you take care of One-san England-san...
Otakusofia chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
PIRI_TAN DO YOU HAVE HIGH GRADES?! X)
otakusofia chapter 5 . 8/15/2013