Reviews for Grace
CoolColorOfPink chapter 20 . 7/4
I’m on chapter 20 but I wanted to say I am completely in love with this story.

By now we all know how the show ended so getting to see this side of Matthew and Mary makes me so happy.

At this point I can only hope this story is complete lol
Kat chapter 58 . 6/22
WOW!

Fantastic!
Its WHOA, not WOAH.
This is astonishing. You are an excellent creator in every sense of the word.
JessicaL1963 chapter 4 . 12/12/2021
Her Saving Grace
ms9392 chapter 58 . 10/13/2021
This fic is so beautifully written. I also appreciate the insights that you provide behind every character of the story. Thank you very much for sharing.
Loujohn0583 chapter 58 . 6/28/2021
I was late to the Downton fandom and found this story last yearread it in one hit -absolutely loved it and couldn’t wait to read it again! I’ve just finished it for the second time and I wanted to drop you a line to congratulate you on a truly wonderful piece of writing! I thoroughly enjoyed this from start to finishloved the characterizations, loved the pace, loved the plotjust loved it! Thank goodness for talent like yours keeping our Mary and Matthew dream alive! I adored Matthew and think you captured him and Mary perfectly throughout! Congratulations and thank you! x
previouslyjade chapter 58 . 6/14/2021
I can't remember if I've reviewed this before but I wanted to drop a line to say I LOVED this story... the characterisations are wonderful and your prose is divine. I love that Matthew actually gets called out early on for some of his pig-headedness; I love the take on their sexual relationship; Gracie is a gem; Richard is so sinister and chilling; it was just amazing from start to finish. I think Cora in particular was so well done... she is so supportive and so flawed in turns, and I think it's probably true that it's harder for a daughter to forgive her mother for betrayals than her father... but so glad they got that scene in this last chapter where they rock the baby together. Love love love it
Guest chapter 4 . 5/26/2021
"he wouldn't of had the faintest idea" It's "wouldn't HAVE had" or "wouldn't've had" (which sounds like "of"). OF never is part of the verb phrase. Someone who writes as well as you ought to know this.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2020
"You have been an excellent tudor." It's TUTOR. LOL.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/18/2020
"She might of had a heart attack" MIGHT OF never is correct (nor is SHOULD OF, COULD OF, or WOULD OF). It's MIGHT HAVE or MIGHT'VE. As well as you write, I can't believe you don't know this.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2020
It's EAVESDROPPING, not EASE DROPPING. LOL.
Willow Wang chapter 2 . 12/11/2020
God,to be honest,I can't believe my could Mary be pregnant after that?I feel the baby of Richard is just a barrier between them.I do really hope there are only they two. I will try to go on,but I'm not really sure if I 's too difficult for me to accept,I just want they to be happy to repair their sad ending in the season 3.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/10/2020
The plural of "baby" is "babies," not "baby's." "Baby's" is possessive, as in "the baby's bottle."
Guest chapter 7 . 1/9/2020
There's no such thing as "might of," "could of," "would of," "should of," etc. It's MIGHT'VE (which sounds like "of.") "Might've" is the contraction for "might have." The same is true of the others.
1,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »