Reviews for The Silent God
DarksoulCleaver chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Just read this in one sitting and I am amazed by the entire thing. The imagery and setting were fantastically dark and reminiscent of, one of my favorite titles, silent hill. All I can say is congratulations this was a pleasure to read
keeganft chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
so far so good lady,can't wait to read more. until then. :-)
KatzeNoel chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
oh you have to do some more for Ichigo-Tatsuki! nobody shows that pairing any love! Thank you for this story! and i look forward to many more in the future!
BrazeRancor chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
A wild ride. Thankyou!
KatzeNoel chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
loving this story, keep it coming...
BrazeRancor chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. It brought bettering together nicely. Or so it feels. Who knows what the next chapter will have in store.
Lenbug chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Thank you Thank you Thank you for updating! I know, I know, I'm impatient to see the rest of the story. Everyday since I found this fic, I've been waiting to see if it's updated. But look at it this way! If I'm doing that to find out what happens next, your writing skills are awesome!
Keep up the awesome work, and update whenever you can - even if it's only in little pieces.

On a side note - dude, this chapter is long (no wonder you took a while to update it - as is within your right)
Also, I really like the topic you've chosen for this fic - I actually had no idea the religon you based this off existed, so thank you for helping me broaden my horizons, as it were.
winter's bones chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
The imagery you manage to pack into your work is astounding, and honestly leaves me awed each and every time I see that you've updated. I don't think I could even pick just one favorite line of yours, either; they're all so wonderful, so descriptive, and harsh while maintaining some sort of elegance to them that I haven't even seen in published works. (I am, however, particularly fond of the descriptions of Tatsuki's versions of Ichigo's Hollow and sword and those things; they're accurate while maintaining that she hasn't seen them for herself-just that she has a feel of them, if I'm correct.)

This update didn't disappoint, either. I really enjoyed how Ichigo's marks turned into that familiar pattern, into a tattoo that would follow him in all forms for all of eternity. Moreover, the way he figured out that he was being punished-and just the fact that he is-was great. A lot of times people leave him almost faultless in fanfictions, so it's nice to see that he's being held accountable for ignoring Tatsuki and all he's put her through.

Additionally, I don't think I can properly express how much I adore the fact that she and Chad were friends before all of this started, and that they seemed to know each other quite well. I really like the idea of them being friends, especially since Chad started fighting with Ichigo in the beginning, so it would make sense that Tats was there at some point, too, in order to run into him / possibly start up a friendship. Besides, Chad is such a good friend to have, I think, and aside from the way he ignored her / sat by and watched as Ichigo ignored her, it shows that he pays attention and looks underneath her harsh exterior to actually get to know the girl. It's great, and definitely turned into one of my favorite aspects of this.

This update was nothing short of beautiful, honestly, and I really look forward to more. I can be patient, but hopefully it won't take you too long. 3
KatzeNoel chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
intense doesn't even come close to a description... I've been so desperate to read each piece of this as it's posted, yet at the sametime part of me thinks I should wait til it's complete to read it, as the waiting is tearing me apart.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
That's kinda dark. Real dark. But I guess that's the tone you intended to set. But damn if that last segment makes a lot of questions...
KatzeNoel chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I'm desperate, waiting for more of this to be posted. I know the longer you have the better it will be when I finally get my hands on it. but Tatsuki is my all time favorite and most beloved character. and nobody does anything with her except treat her with contempt in fics anymore. I can't wait for you to post more! Keep it coming!
BrazeRancor chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
I'm kinda waiting on a guy to jump out the shadows and offer goods to people in a creepy voice.
winter's bones chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
This was a nice little peek into what is going on, though it's given me more questions-meaning I'm more anxious for you to update, haha. Hope your laptop gets taken care of soon! :)
KatzeNoel chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
this has been incredible so far... though now I'm left pacing until the next installment
winter's bones chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
You write Tatsuki and Ichigo and Orihime and fucking everyone so perfectly it /hurts/. Not to mention, the way you write the interactions between Ichigo and Tatsuki and just their relationship in general is amazing - I couldn't imagine anything better than what you do for them.

This chapter was great. I like that we got to see Tats dealing with some things from her past, and we saw just how deeply her absence is affecting Orihime, whereas before she just seemed generally distraught. We also got a chance to see Ichigo do some investigating instead of just grabbing his sword and trying to smash stuff, which I am thankful for; a lot of the fics on her don't do him justice, but you seem to get him exactly as I have him in my head. Kudos. :)

Really looking forward to seeing more of Tatsuki's journey and what her friends are going to have to face while trying to get her back, and if Ichigo and put a name to his feelings for her. I'm also anxious to see what else Tatsuki's done - she's killed her abusers, but is there anything else that's going to come up?

You're doing an excellent job with this, and I am really looking forward to more. This is beautiful. 3