Reviews for Frozen Memories
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
You keep amazing me Gamma!

I love that you explained with portrait, that Andi was the glue of the family :D And that Narcissa still kept hers and every night she would see it! Lovely touch!

So well done! I'm in awe!

Much love!

C.G.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Naturally right after I read the fluff I read angst. -_- and then the next thing I'll be reading is angsty too, naturally...even worse than this...

Anyways, awwwww! D: pooooooor Narcissa. And Dromeda. And Bellatrix. And Blacks. And everyone. Nobody can seem to have a happy life can they? :P great writing! :)
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This was really moving, you portrayed their lost past so sweetly, and you really showed how Andromeda's life has made everything so different, shattered what they had… Well done!
Fey-Vim chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Wow, this was amazing. Despite the short length, you still managed to create a poignant, bitter-sweet undertone which definitely hit home. As the youngest of three sisters, I also could relate to how Narcissa felt (though fortunately, both of mine are almost-sane and still on speaking terms with their family), but since I also have a younger brother I can relate to the portrayed Andromeda. Anyhow, I didn't mean to spill out my life story here; I just wanted to let you know that I thought the story was brilliant :)