Reviews for An Exercise in Futility
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Very interesting! It's quite different from the other HP/SS fan fictions I've read so far. This has a certain...gloominess to it that fits well with the aftermath of war. Great job!
Nightscurse chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I rather enjoyed this though it was angsty...you are a talented writer and I hope to see more from you X3 maybe write a sequel?
Fiend chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This was a fascinating read. I truly enjoyed your Snape. He's raw! I love that you didn't romanticize him and kept him perfectly IC. Harry was a delight, too. And I really appreciated your treatment of Ginny. You didn't take the easy way out and it was all beautifully executed.

And your language flow. Man, it just flows. I went to check your profile to see if you have any other Snarry stories, and it looks like it's your first. I would really, really, REALLY love to read more of your Snarry. You just get them.
imici chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Wow this was refreshing:D after all thoes a bit out of character Snapes(not that I minde it) this brought a new color into the stories. kepp up the good work.
Sally the Bear chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Absolutely brilliant. One of the best fanfics I've read in a long time, everything about this story was leading me to believe in a bitter dismal ending, but instead you surprised me with something on a lighter happier note.

Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful story. :)
ASkyie chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
That was fascinating.
evily chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I love the story...i'd like to see more of it , a sequel or something. Its too wonderfull to end so fast. Please think about it