Reviews for NiGHTS Journey of Trouble
Yellow Ideya Hunter chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
0-o interesting...wow. This story is really funny, and it makes me..umm...well? do dis :)
Cathleen The NiGHTmaren chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH! Now I don't have to kill you... *Carefully puts away diamond sword*
This was a good chapter! I can't wait until the next chapter! I will never be able to look at Donbalon and Bonamba the same way again though XD
(I don't think I'll be able to look at Reala the same way again either...)
Lolwebothknowthatsalieandtha tihaveamassivecrushonhim.
HybridsRose chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
I won't!

Yay! The update has arrived...*gasp* Now me and Caity don't have to kill you!

I really like this chapter!

I loved the first bit where Ember's singing, and how you capitalized some parts and repeated some letters, because it made it easier to imagine just how terrible his singing actually was! And I really like what happens to Owl in his story - he's soooooooooooooo annoying! And he reminds me of one of these thing that pop up when your trying to play a computer game or something, and you can't click or do anything until that thing finishes talking about stuff you could already know just from looking at the title of the game and yeah.

I also like how Jackle adds 'ononononon' at the end of anyone's name, and I like Bomamba's pole dancing referance, and what happened to Stream! It's harilious!
XxRaindr0pxX chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Haha lol, I loved this chapter heaps! I think it'll definitely be one of my favourite chapters out of all your stories, especially when you make fun of old english and the cave, and all the bits of humour you included in the conversation. The owl is so funny too!

And since I don't know who Donbalon or Bomamba is, I'm just going to pick Bomamba because he's name comes first in alphabetical order :P

Also, Bomamba reminds me of the name: Bumdeboobra, which includes three not-so-good words! Three! All in that one name! Can you include an OC named Bumdeboobra in your next chapter for me? Make him (or her) extra perverty too! :D

From,
XxRaindr0pxX
Cathleen The NiGHTmaren chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
This chapter was really awesome!
I can't decide between Donbalon or Bonamba, You could do more insults if you used Bonamba, but it would be funnier if you used Donbalon.
And a Moggy is an ugly, screwed up cat, like ButterCup from the Hunger Games :P
bleach102 chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
donbalon then bomamba
xSweetBubbleTeax chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Ha ha Jackle actually made me laugh here XD I'm still pretty new (very new actually) to NiGHTS so I don't really know who's who here but great story so far D I hope to read more of it soon
Cyber Angel Rowan chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Oh man, that was hilarious.

" "Oh shut up. Blessed Claws!"

"Shadow Drawn."

"Is that even a move?"

"Well, I just used it."

"It isn't."

"No it isn't."

"No it isn't"

"No it isn't."

"Yes it is."

"I like pie!" Jackle announced.

"Good for you." NiGHTS said, "We really care."

"Yay!" Jackle cheered.

"I was being sarcastic." NiGHTS pointed out.

"CAN SOMEONE LISTEN TO ME?" Jasmine yelled."

Like I said, LOL.

Rowan out!
XxRaindr0pxX chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Wow, this is funny and serious at the same time! Well done!
XxRaindr0pxX chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
I like it, it's very nice and your writingstyle is wonderful, however I'm finding the plot a little confusing to follow along.
Cathleen The NiGHTmaren chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Awesome... So looking forward to the next part!

:D
XxRaindr0pxX chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Hey your writing's really good though as I don't play the game I don't exactly understand it.