Reviews for Seul un rêve
Larka-chan chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Wow...this is beautiful. Your fanfictions just seem to blow me away! So wonderful
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I don't know why you think its boring, this story was AMAZING! The details in her dream were epic, and the tragic romance at the end was beautifully written. I thought there'd be more but even if you leave it alone it's still a wonderful story.
Kiera Namir chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Actually I very much enjoyed this :) the imagery was great, I could picture everything in my head pretty well, and it has a nice pace I didn't find boring at all. If there is to be more, I'd love to see it!
Frozentongue chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
How would I say about this? Speechless! I have nothing to say! Getting this in my favorite list was enough compliments! Don't you think?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
More please? Your stories are really good, and its rare to find a writer who is good in most of their work here _
RevieWriter chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I find the idea of lucille a girl who has always been beautiful and loved suddenly being thought of as a monster a very intriguing idea, though you didn't touch on it here since the insects mostly just ignored her. perhaps another dream where she and Francoeur completely switch places, he is the dashing and musically talented flea and she is a monster displaced in a insect paradise.
Tache Noir chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Really Liked it...Bravo you, bra-vo
MissEccentricWriter chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
:'D Thats was great! I like the whole nitghmare of bugs and Franc being the only other human. Its all so cute,action-full and just great!

Love it!
RTNightmare chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
My goodness, do I have to keep writing the same thing over and over: WRITE MORE!

You are a FABULOUS author! You're doing fantastic! :D
gh0sty chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I implore you, beyond words and feelings, if you have time in your heart, to finish this story. It is amazing. Stupendous. I was captivated. fnjdskfnjds!
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
What must it be like to be Francoeur? What being a human in a city of insects is like, I suppose. Nicely done, even if he did have to be human for it to come close to working :(
Margot-Eve chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
*giddy* Oh, this was not boring! I loved it! And the human Francoeur xD The Spider Maynott was scaaary... ugh... I hate spiders. And it was also a bit sad... At first I thought it could be an accompanying piece to the Shadows in the Dark (?) story (the M rated one, I don't know how to spell the French title xD) But I just can't wait what you'll do with this later ;]