Reviews for The Angel and the Saint
Elijah chapter 18 . 4/3/2013
This is amazing i hope you continue because the story is awesome and you are a very good writer
Dinn chapter 18 . 3/13/2013
I want MORE!
Lessthanthreep chapter 15 . 2/25/2013
I haven't finished reading your story yet, and I'll make another review after I do.
But I've gotta say that I love the idea of the zeniths being sentient, it's one of my favorite plot devices.
3p
Sirlag chapter 16 . 2/12/2013
In the politest way I can possibly say this... Fuuuuuuuuuu. I find this story again an it hasn't been updated in a month :/ finish it! I must know how it ends!
Somebody chapter 14 . 11/25/2012
Simply AMAZING! Hurry up with the next chapter already. You can't expect your fans to wait months and months for another chapter of awsomeness. Great story and you are definitely full of talent. You better finish up the next chapter now.
joe chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
ummm... another side note (again, im very sorry if i annoy you here, i truly am just being very picky) white sun's zenith and black sun's zenith only (as far as i know) work on mirrodin because the 5 suns are each made of mana. and mirrodin is the only place with different colored suns... just saying..
joe chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
i like the idea. sudden planeswalk from a normal life to a new plane. i like it. although i think the spells should be a simple gesture and focus of mana. (just me being overly picky) other than that i like this fic.
lordoffire chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
great story! looking forward to update
Sionainn Penrose chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
THIS IS AWESOME!
Demolisha12 chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
Loving it so far keep up the good work
JEFlynn chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
Excellent story so far! Keep up the great writing )
Garjzla abr Eldrvarya Sundavar chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
Pretty good story. I'm anxious to see where you take it from here. Also, I can't help but notice you're a little... loose... with canonical material (i.e. White Sun Zenith is Mirrodin, Lots of those Angels are AVR, which wasn't out when Angell and Saint left Earth). There's nothing wrong with that, but I guess I'm just kind of a stickler for keeping it (relatively) canon. Also, given that you've already used AVR cards, will Avacyn, Angel of Hope be making an appearance?

Garjzla abr Eldrvarya Sundavar
Amazing chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
This story is a masterpiece. Great writing, coupled with spells from MTG. It really expands on the zenith's

, and all the characters are believable. The plane has a great background too. A fic that is great and wonderful.
Azraelean chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
Nice chapter. Keep it up please.
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
Angell and Saints are already split apart by rather powerful forces! Two good friends are now bitter enemies between black and white mana. Makes me wonder if they'll somehow break free of this divide sometime. And Liliana Vess pretty much acts as I'd expect: lure someone in with the promise of power, then beat greatness into them at any cost.