Reviews for The AntiGod
PeggsterLover chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Ok yay for being right! I knew you wouldn't kill him! But while I'm happy for being right, I'm scared for my boy!

When Benji said "Mike?" I heard it in Tim's voice haha xD

Also - is your Gary friends with Agent Wainwright in my story? Haha also, Edwards sounds so familiar - I can actually hear Simon saying it... Gah! It's too early! Haha

It made me laugh though cos I used to work with a guy called Paul Edwards haha

Another great chapter- giving enough away while keeping us on our toes. I'm glad Ethan & the others know now, great way of revealing it to them :) also I loved how you said Brandt would have laughed about Benji in a police uniform haha

Can't wait for the next chapter!
SGreenD chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
Okaaaaaaay! No killing Benji around here, alright? That's a mean cliffhanger right there. I'll make sure to read the next chap
RuinNine chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
You know, sometimes I imagine you sitting in a wing chair in a dimly lit room, stroking a black cat and laughing a dirty laugh. x)

Oh my, another cliffhanger, noooo... ;_; Please update soon, okay?

By the way, nice chapter! Thank you!
PeggsterLover chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Whoaaaa! Cliffhanger much? I'm hoping that the 3rd shot was from someone else, but I have a feeling you may have incapacitated my boy so that the baddies can kidnap him or something... But what a chapter! It may have only been short, but it was great!

Ok, references...

Paul & Gary - nice call to The Good Night ;)

"Sorry, I was miles away." - Shaun's mum says that in SotD :)

"Pull yourself together" - reminds me of the Thompson twins...

Oh and... Damnit it Jim I'm an agent not a police officer! ;)

"No fear, no retreat" reminds me of something too... Maybe Narnia or something?
RuinNine chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
Ha, Janine! Who liked her anyway? ;]

Go, Team Ethan, go! Get your tech back before he gets into serious trouble! (Ah, they won't make it in time, I know... ;D)

Thank you very much for this chapter! Sleep well! :)
PeggsterLover chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
Wow! This is so intriguing! I'm loving this so much xD

Oh and Detective "Sergeant Evans", aye? ;) hehe

And Janine HF

Doyle Dennis Doyle from downstairs :P

Loving it! xD
SGreenD chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
That is so strange... I mean, even if this story about the Anti-God (one of the very few scenes of M:I 3 that I saw, because, well, it had Benji in it :)) was true, what would Benji's old professor have to do with it, and why Benji? Well, that all sounds so intriguing that I want to know what's going on! Next chapter ASAP please :)
RuinNine chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Stop doing this! Stop stopping so abruptly! It's driving me crazy! ;D

Liked this chapter very much! "Still a bit stiff!", haha! x) I think it's even better that he doesn't say it! Good job!

Thank you very much! Please update soon, okay? Pleeease?
PeggsterLover chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Whoa! This is getting more & more awesome by the minute!

Is Agent Topp's first name Brian by any chance? ;)

Also, loved the little "Still a bit..." my mind was like "Stiff!" haha

Anyway, fantastic chapter! Loved it!
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Ooo looks interesting
RuinNine chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Wow! Amazing start! :) Thank you very much! Please update soon!
SGreenD chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Mmh, sounds promising. Waiting for the next chap
PeggsterLover chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Ok, first of all - LOVED the call to SotD "Lots." xD

Secondly - what an amazingly intriguing first chapter. Poor Brandt, he must feel so guilty that he accidentally shot Benji, but it was so sweet that Benji covered for him :)

I'm sooooooooo pumped for the next chapter :D love the idea!
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4