Reviews for The Doppelganger Effect
Catching A Common Cold chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I enjoyed this far too much. . .
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Hilarious! This is ridiculously funny. I love it!
mrvlanx chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
It's just so adorable I can't even, dear god. I was laughing so hard throughout the whole thing, I swear my stomach's in stitches! I loved Blaise's character as well. Great story! :)
yuucchin chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Those two oblivious lovesick fools! Darn it was too awesome to be just sorted into cute. X3 I took pity on Blaise, really, a man can only take that much.
SoVayne chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I nearly died when he said danielle radcliff. How do you come up with this, it is hilarious!
CrystalizedTearDrop chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Hahahahah. Omg! I haven't laughed thus much in sooo long. This was just brilliant! Probably my favorite of all the things I've read from you. I can't even begin to tell you how much I'm laughing right now.
Mewlexii chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Omg I died! Honestly, that was more awesome than awesome!
Furrina chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
You had me laughing in splits... Please tell me there's more where this came from. More Zabini
beekers chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
bahhaahahahaaa

that was good.
Rufescent chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Oh how you are amazing with humor. I love this. So very, very much. You must, hopefully, continue writing; your skill is beyond fantastic.
Princessmelodina chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I got in trouble for laughing to loud!
OMG OMG OMG I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS ONE OGOSH THIS IS PERFECT!
miszhatter chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
it had me cracking up! oh my god. i love Blaise.

i was seriously making a straight face. i promised myself not to crack up. but when i saw this dialogue:

Blaise: "Look at the man, Draco! Are you actually telling me that this Richard fellow doesn't remind you of anyone?"

Draco: "Daniel Radcliffe?"

...i was laughing so hard. Merlin!
Lunatrix Lesgood chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Insert Blaise Zabini into a Draco/Harry fic (preferably as a wingman) and you got an amazing fic!

Anyway, loved it. I was laughing the entire time, especially at "Daniel Radcliffe?" Ah, poor Zabini.
ShalieRayne chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Genius, pure genius.
BAFan chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
ROFLMAO! The ending took me by surprise; I almost choked on my drink. Loved it!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »