Reviews for The Doppelganger Effect
FantasyFiend09 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This was very funny. I like that you found the right length for this. You gave us some good laughs at Draco's expense, without overdoing the joke. Good ol' Blaise. He suffers so much, yet he comes through as a good friend in the end. :)
Vanjalina chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I think I'm in love with you.

I've been scaring my pets to shaking heaps, making my neighbours consider calling for help, and drying serious amounts of tears. Short story: I've been laughing my ass off. Thank you for this wonderful piece of entertainment.
berrysplashQT chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
OH EM GEE! ROFL! XD I couldn't stop laughing the whole time i was reading this! this fic totally made my day! XD

poor Blaise. LOL!
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
That was awesome. I was reading in public and trying not to giggle. I failed. :) I would love a sequel!
foolish-incantations chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
LOL I love it! I guess some punctuation/sentence structure could be improved, but it's good. Very good :D
Silver-Raven22 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I think it may be slightly unhealthy how much I laughed at this. But then again, I don't really care, it was funny. Great job here, the sillyness is amazing. -Aislinn
Nightfall's-Melody chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This fanfic is completely and utterly brilliant! I really needed a laugh and you really did the job! I honestly was not expecting the ending! b(-.-)d
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5