Reviews for Torikaeru
TheOfficialDreamer chapter 1 . 8/9
I am on verge of tearing up, reading this chapter.. Good job, though I can't help but feel so sad.
Ithebooklover chapter 1 . 7/10
Is this fic "dead", as they say? I was having a lot of fun reading it, but why pray tell do you have to stop updating at the most crucial point of the story? Same goes with your other stories. Are you just facing a writer's block, or is this somehow your way of playing with us mere mortals? What have we done to deserve this!?
justperson chapter 40 . 5/14
WOW MATE YOUR STORY IS ACTUALLY VERRRYY AMAZINGG!

The plot flow, battle scenes, character development and characterization (even though Kakashi a bit off in some part, but well). I love Shikamaru the most.
And i don't know why, i got chills when i read this. Especially in the part when they found naruto's body and minato's dream in the forest.

BUT WHHYYYY YOU STILL DON'T UPDATE SINCE FOREVER! PLEASE DON'T ABANDONE IT!
111segasonic chapter 40 . 4/2
Such a good story, BUT IS IT ABANDONED?
111segasonic chapter 30 . 4/2
It's a crime that such a good story get so little attention
Guest chapter 8 . 9/19/2016
DON'T YOU DARE CUT THOSE BANGS NAMIKAZE!

...

Well, I just found your story, and I'm in love. Its brilliant so far, I love the way you write Minato! Kakashi too, though I'm a bit sad Naruto is gone...
I'll keep reading as fast as I can!
~Gwen
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 40 . 4/21/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

-sobs-

There's no more...
rothfyae chapter 40 . 3/31/2016
This is a really great story. In fact, I'm surprised it hasn't gotten more attention. Great work with it!
BelleMorte1989 chapter 40 . 1/21/2016
I am mourning this incomplete fic.
Tyrannitor chapter 40 . 1/3/2016
Wow. What a fascinating concept. I never even imagined something like this, but the fact that you actually made a brilliant story out if it is beyond my mortal comprehension. Kudos to you. I hope that you update this story soon!
Tzipporrah chapter 3 . 10/11/2015
Doesn't Minato die after Rin? It goes
Obito (supposedly)
Rin
Minato/Kushina
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 4 . 8/11/2015
This is really well written so far, and I don't doubt the plot is great as well, but... I don't think I can bring myself to read it if there's no Naruto. Or rather: if cheerful, lovable little Naruto is dead before he even had a chance. That's just too sad for my weak sensibilities to handle. The scene in this chapter when Shika finds his body is... oh my God. Awful. Very well done, but awful, and tragic, and genuinely horrifying - perhaps even more so because of how starkly and unemotionally it's presented. I don't think I can continue reading, unfortunately.
This is not a knock against your story, in ANY way! From what little I've read, this seems like one of the better fanfics out there. I'm simply too soft-hearted to read it, I suppose. :\
Thank you for writing!
Phoenix-Nox-Lover chapter 40 . 7/15/2015
I loved it! Please update soon!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 40 . 6/15/2015
Not again! Things were getting really, really GOOD and...BOOM! No continuation! Not cool!

;)

In all seriousness, this is an amazing story and I really wish there was more of this! Is the invasion Atatsuki? Looks like but things looked like Iwa at first. Are Minato's visions of Naruto really just guilt dreams or is there something bigger afoot with the missing Kyuubi and Naruto's death? We need to know!
AthanatosOra chapter 30 . 5/11/2015
Okay. I'm just... That was possibly the most brilliant "dick move" I have ever read.
The "invisible" kid? Totally thought it was Orochimaru in disguise or /maybe/ Kabuto. I was expecting foreshadowing and schemes. NOT A SURPRISE FEEL TRIP.
I literally broke down in tears when I realized what happened. It was... No, it wasn't a dick move, I'm just so damn emotional now because I went from being, "OMG they are going to return and Minato will be revealed soon" to bawling. I wasn't even aware I missed Naruto so much, and you, sir... Wow. Just... Wow. I don't think I've ever been taken so surprised, and I don't think I've ever gone from smiling and laughing to bawling like my moods predict the damn flash floods around here.
This fix is utter gold, your writing style is magnificent, and I hope you will return to this fic some day.