Reviews for Torikaeru
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 40 . 6/15
Not again! Things were getting really, really GOOD and...BOOM! No continuation! Not cool!

;)

In all seriousness, this is an amazing story and I really wish there was more of this! Is the invasion Atatsuki? Looks like but things looked like Iwa at first. Are Minato's visions of Naruto really just guilt dreams or is there something bigger afoot with the missing Kyuubi and Naruto's death? We need to know!
AthanatosOra chapter 30 . 5/11
Okay. I'm just... That was possibly the most brilliant "dick move" I have ever read.
The "invisible" kid? Totally thought it was Orochimaru in disguise or /maybe/ Kabuto. I was expecting foreshadowing and schemes. NOT A SURPRISE FEEL TRIP.
I literally broke down in tears when I realized what happened. It was... No, it wasn't a dick move, I'm just so damn emotional now because I went from being, "OMG they are going to return and Minato will be revealed soon" to bawling. I wasn't even aware I missed Naruto so much, and you, sir... Wow. Just... Wow. I don't think I've ever been taken so surprised, and I don't think I've ever gone from smiling and laughing to bawling like my moods predict the damn flash floods around here.
This fix is utter gold, your writing style is magnificent, and I hope you will return to this fic some day.
AthanatosOra chapter 8 . 5/5
I would think, based on the fact that she was included as a "significant character," Shizune.

Man, this fic gives me so many mixed feelings; I love it, and yet it makes my heart feel like it's been stabbed by a million chakra receivers. Ugh. The feels, I can't control them all ;~; Not to mention, the impending doom-the fact that this hasn't been updated in almost three years. I'm still early in the beginning and as such have more to look forward to... But still.

Gah.
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 4/28
their reunion is so touchy...i wonder will the genins ever know that naruto's dad is the yondaime?
Loner Kid chapter 5 . 4/28
how come shikamaru figured naruto's heritage?
Loner Kid chapter 4 . 4/28
dammit so naruto's really dead?
LoveLeesa chapter 40 . 3/19
Please please update this!
Unfortunately Unknown chapter 40 . 2/18
This is a lovely story; I really enjoyed your Minato and it was wonderful to see Shikamaru actually become stronger in a way that's true to him - by which I mean with clever, clever plans that seems so simple in retrospect (because I didn't keep all of the pieces in mind) along with some forced training and absolutely adorable admiration.

I admit, I was hoping for a bit more of a female touch to this, but Shizune plays her part wonderfully, and your Tsuande seems very genuine despite not showing up too much.

I'm wondering if you plan to finish this, though? Normally I wouldn't ask, but I'm very curious to sort out the Naruto&Minato mystery and I'm quite bad at figuring them out myself, so. If you aren't, would you consider posting a plot line of what you were planning to do? One of the things I really liked about this story is all the thread woven into it; it'd be interesting to see where they end up.

Thanks for writing,
UU
Orange222 chapter 40 . 2/14
I love this story! Please please update! I need to know what happens :(
ladyarle chapter 40 . 1/14
Well, what to say about this story? I love it! You managed to put together my three favourite characters (Minato, Kakashi and Shikamaru) and I am so grateful for that. I really can't wait for that surely awesome moment when Minato will unmask himself.
I dearly hope you will decide to start writing this story's gain, because it's a gem that I believe deserves being completed!
Keimichi chapter 40 . 1/9
That feeling when a great story comes to an end without actually finishing up, and there hasn't been an update in years.

It was a great read. I love how well the characters were described. Although I would have pictured the Yondaime to be much less rash and more logical than that, overall his characterization was pretty good. You did well to capture his feeling in dream sequences. Those part was exceptionally sad.

Hopefully you'll consider updating this one day.
Blackbird0 chapter 40 . 8/14/2014
Please update soon, this is sooooooo good!
Reichenfaust chapter 40 . 7/26/2014
Nice chapter, sad to see that Minato wants to leave Naruto behind. U know he needs to move on and such, but still saddens me, especially with the way this story started. Looking forward to Minato taking on Itachi, and Kisame. I can only imagine that Yagura is a plant and will turn on them, because he was controlled by Obito, but I hope not. Great story, and I love the wringer you have put Shikamaru's character through. So much untapped potential, and he will live up to it. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Smoochynose chapter 40 . 5/29/2014
This story is so well written. However I still think the most powerful and touching moment was when Minato saw Naruto's body. You made me cry. I didn't cry watching Grave of the Fireflies. I didn't even come close. However reading that scene had tears streaming from my eyes. This story better have a happy ending. As much as one can have after you've killed off one of the main characters son.
Lurel chapter 40 . 5/12/2014
Re-read this for the third time and still not tired of it! I dearly hope you haven't given up on this story. It's probably one of my top ten fics of all time, and I've been reading fics for a decade now! :) Love the characterization, the voices, the story/plot development! Everything! Plz update soon!