Reviews for Minato's Legacy
Guest chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
ME ENCANTO TU FIC ES BUENISIMO POR FAVOR CONTINUALO
Guest chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
As a 17 year old boy and very avid reader I support this. It's an online site, and it's not basses in any one county, I would think the most they should do is either move it to a member restricted area within the site or display a warning as to the content. I enjoy reading what I may, it's but their responsibility to censor what I read. But ahh could I get back to reading this some more? Reading all in a day leaves a guy wanting more, so any new material would be greatly appreciated. Thank in advance
anon chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
will you continue this story! please it's actually really good :)
Guest chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
When u gonna update hope sooner than later, & please try to switch the pairings though i like naruto & hinata it's just gotten so repetative when every other author u read has that pairing especially when there's so many other female characters around his age to pair him w/ like amaru 4rm. The bonds movie, sasame fūma, Shizuka 4rm. Nadeshiko village, samui of cloud, fem. haku, pakura for some examples.
LuxEterna1 chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
the interactions between the characters might be correst (or the way you want it in your story)
but that mission is definitly b-rank
some bandits are c-rank buta whole criminal organisation? no thats definitly b-rank even if they are weak thugs
btw such a mission would definitly be an ANBU mission as it is basically an assasination of Gato (with the extra of killing all his henchman too)
as for why the ANBU well the are the ANsatsu BUtai, the assasination unit...
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
i loved the story think its better than the original
ShadowFoxKage chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
Well any time a site or place allows a subset decide what the general public can read is against what the USA was founded on. If they don't want to see those stories then limit the searcvh to the rating you are interested in.

Keep up the good work. Hopefully the owners of the site correct this muck up and restore the stories that were deleted.
HanseDavion chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
Agree with you 100percent and hope that you will update this story soon. Just found this story and am downloading on to a flash drive to read at home. No internet access at home yet. I am using the computer at the library. Have add you to fav list and look forward to reading more of your work hope it is all as good as chapter 1 of this story. Later

HanseDavion
DafuqDidIRead chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Haruka and Kaito XP good ones
DafuqDidIRead chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Omake idea: Naruto pulls a prank on the Hyuugas. 8P Would love to see that.

Glad to see you're using periods.

KISAME! Yay! My favorite fishman C:
DafuqDidIRead chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Okay, good, better so far, but you should use divider lines. Nice omake. XP!

Haku is a he. Looks like a girl though. Heh. Crossdresser.
DafuqDidIRead chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Naruto was stunned. Apparently the nine tailed fox that had attacked their village years ago was inside of him, he had a mother named Kushina and a father, the Fourth Hokage none the less.

First, it's nonetheless.

Second, Naruto should already know the Kyuubi was inside him since the villagers keep calling him Demon anyway.

Good plot good story, but have periods in quotations when necessary. Other than that you are an amazing author...3
Rose Tiger chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
That-is-totally-unfair.
Falcon-Rider chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
I love your story now in regards to what I don't like atm:

These petition posts annoy me. Not only was I looking forward to a chapter . . . but you're breaking the rules set up just by posting a petition (or ) rather than a chapter (Not allowed 1. Non-stories: lists, bloopers, polls, previews, challenges, author notes, and etc).

The guildlines and TOS haven't been changed since 08 and 09 respectively. I was on this site when it had an NC17 rating and that was removed . . . that was back in like 2002 or something like that. The rule was made THEN that sexual content was not allowed.

People have CHOSEN to disregard that and risk having their stories reported for breaking the rules. FFnet doesn't have the manpower to sort through all the fic on the site so they rely a lot on the users to report rule breakers-It's what the 'report possible abuse' option is for in the same menu you can favorite a story at the bottom of the page.

Complaining about this is like going down a highway 15 miles above the speedlimit everyday with a bunch of other people and then complaining when one random day a cop catches you and pulls you over. Those posting the content are in the wrong, have known they're in the wrong (either that or just didn't bother to read the posted guildlines which is THEIR fault legally as they agree to them simply by using the site and posting).

The problem isn't a change in that FFnet suddenly doesn't allow sexual content. It hasn't for a decadeish now. It's that users decided the rules didn't apply to them, much like speeders tend not to think they'll get caught.

More than likely ffnet received a barrage of reported fics and upset/concerned notes regarding sexual content in fic that isn't supposed to be there and felt that they should restate their rules as a reminder to all authors. It is unlikely that any story, unless reported, will actually get deleted.

Not saying that I like the lack of NC17 but I won't sign the petition because I get MA fics on AO3 and other archives.
bellxross chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
go to .org and look up fanfiction for a larger petition and spread the word about it.